This discussion is closed.
~Raphael~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Not sure where this should go, maybe technology but meh...

Does anyone have any experience of creating those digital images of people...They look like photographs of people that have been made err all umm groovy :rolleyes: like a digital character...Almost a cartoon...Do you have to use a paint package like Photoshop or...?

Any help will be most appreciated! :embarasse :tsr:
pantryboy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
http://juxtapiped.deviantart.com

Here is some that I've done, feel free to have a look around. I use Adobe Photoshop 7 - actually im not sure my work relates to what you're after...
Sparkey
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Juxtapiped)

Here is some that I've done, feel free to have a look around. I use Adobe Photoshop 7 - actually im not sure my work relates to what you're after...
your Pics are really cool
~Raphael~
Rep:
?
(Original post by Juxtapiped)

Well, I really like your pictures Ummm, I'm looking into 'altered', digital art, but for pictures of people, portraits...Where the person looks digital and flawless and generally blue :confused: lol or just a few distinct but clashing colours etc. etc...I guess you have to be an expert-ish person with a package to do it, rather than go to a website etc. :rolleyes:
Refused
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm pretty sure you mean Vector images like Design Chapel . Artists mainly use Adobe Illustrator cos it's a vector package but you can use the pen tool in photoshop too. It's a painstaking job though since you have to go over your source picture and link it all up.
~Raphael~
Rep:
?
(Original post by Refused)
I'm pretty sure you mean Vector images like Design Chapel . Artists mainly use Adobe Illustrator cos it's a vector package but you can use the pen tool in photoshop too. It's a painstaking job though since you have to go over your source picture and link it all up.

Ahhhh cooool, thanks a lot...I guess I won't be able to get one of me anytime soon :rolleyes:
Refused
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You could use the image editing programs that comes with your computer or if you know any other way, like scanning your pictures. The one i listed are those used by the top artists like Julian Opie who did the Blur cover.
~Raphael~
Rep:
?
(Original post by Refused)
You could use the image editing programs that comes with your computer or if you know any other way, like scanning your pictures. The one i listed are those used by the top artists like Julian Opie who did the Blur cover.
Cheers...But I think I have no technical ability when it comes to design packages and not enough time to learn, and I doubt I actually have any flair in that department
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (114)
66.28%
No I haven't decided yet (35)
20.35%
Yes but I might change my mind (23)
13.37%

Watched Threads