Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Davie_Moyes)
GLESGAAAAAW

Not really, on the outskirts.
Snap.

P.S. Don't go to Glasgow Uni mate, the unions are utterly sh*te. I went, and left 6 months later. Try for Edinburgh for pure Academia, or Strathclyde for social life. The Strathclyde Union is excellent.

Sorry for going off topic.

By the way thread starter - is Scotland "north", or "Another country"?
Archkinkist
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Carlisle! Best small city there is. I'm also from Sornia.
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Australia
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by danni_bella83)
Australia
you wish you were british though :p:
KingAS
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hong kong
Semanort
Report 14 years ago
Canada

oh.. wait a minute, is this where are you from as in where were you born or where do you live?
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by technik)
Why would any Australian wish to be British? That's madness. They have... err... Fosters, and Quantas Airlines and service with an aussie smile.
danni_bella
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I don't :p: :rolleyes:
danni_bella
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Toy Soldier)
Why would any Australian wish to be British? That's madness. They have... err... Fosters, and Quantas Airlines and service with an aussie smile.
Thankyou Toy Soldier Yeah, while I like the British, no way would I want to be one, LOL! I couldn't see myself being anything other than Aussie :p:
technik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
they're cousins at the end of the day. spose thats close enough :p:
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Thankyou Toy Soldier Yeah, while I like the British, no way would I want to be one, LOL! I couldn't see myself being anything other than Aussie :p:
What swung it for you - the Fosters or the Quantas Airlines? WHilst Fosters is good, I really want to fly Quantas. Not to go anywhere - I just want my aussie smile.

P.S. Remember how you gave me my 3rd gem? It's been THIEVED! By some sort of evil hooligan.
danni_bella
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
What swung it for you - the Fosters or the Quantas Airlines? WHilst Fosters is good, I really want to fly Quantas. Not to go anywhere - I just want my aussie smile.

P.S. Remember how you gave me my 3rd gem? It's been THIEVED! By some sort of evil hooligan.
Lol, yeah I should've known - the ads *cringes* Don't pay too much attention to them lol. Woo, Australia rocks!!! :elefant:

And how dare that person steal your well-earned gem :mad: (feel free to PM about it if you wish, but I have to leave in 1/2 hour).

DB_x
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
they're cousins at the end of the day. spose thats close enough :p:
Plus the Aussie language is clearly superior. They have gallahs and pommies and daaaahls and crims and say "flamin'". The flamin' pommes sent all the crims to Austraaaayleeya, flamin' gallaaaahs.

*cough*
danni_bella
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Plus the Aussie language is clearly superior. They have gallahs and pommies and daaaahls and crims and say "flamin'". The flamin' pommes sent all the crims to Austraaaayleeya, flamin' gallaaaahs.

*cough*
We don't talk like that.
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

And how dare that person steal your well-earned gem :mad: (feel free to PM about it if you wish, but I have to leave in 1/2 hour).

DB_x
It's OK, I'm over it. Can I get an Aussie smile before you go though? The ad makes them sound so special.
technik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

*cough*
your getting fairly wiredintillit...
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
We don't talk like that.
I was only messin' . I do know what it's like to be stereotyped on the internet - I'm Scottish .

"Wow! Are you wearing a kilt? Are you eating a haggis? Can you play the bagpipes??"

*sigh*
technik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It's OK, I'm over it. Can I get an Aussie smile before you go though? The ad makes them sound so special.
hehe i saw that ad yesterday. i was like "LOL". they obviously hired cheesemeister ad consultants inc.
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
your getting fairly wiredintillit...
It's all the crack.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (131)
18.3%
It's just nice to be back! (194)
27.09%
Not great so far... (257)
35.89%
I want to drop out! (134)
18.72%

Watched Threads