This discussion is closed.
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by technik)
john smiths ad's are better in my opinion. but thats a british ad, so its obvious
Yes you generally prefer what you're USED to :rolleyes: (social psychology )
Toy Soldier
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by danni_bella83)
Don't watch it for the music :eek:
But it's the best music known to man! "Nrr nrr nrr nrr nrr nrr Sac-ra-fyyyce..."

So dramatic. Should be used in movies.
danni_bella
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by parsimony)
wow so many international ppl oh i like it here
I know, it's great!
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
An Aussie smile!!!

I don't know about everyone else, but that's made my night.
parsimony
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I know, it's great!
oh you are from australia? didn't know that : ) which city?
wait i have a question..is it really true that it's so easy to get into university in australia?? because ppl in our school have australia as their insurance because it's said it's much easier to get in than in UK or USA or even Canada..
danni_bella
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
oh you are from australia? didn't know that : ) which city?
wait i have a question..is it really true that it's so easy to get into university in australia?? because ppl in our school have australia as their insurance because it's said it's much easier to get in than in UK or USA or even Canada..
I'm from Melbourne There's a few other Australian members on here too, from Brisbane, Sydney, other NSW, and Adelaide - as far as I know. I wouldn't say it's easy to get into uni here, depends which uni you want to get into, I guess! Mine was more difficult to get into, as it's in the top 5 best in my country. However I'll admit it's cheaper to study here *apparently* well it is for me, we get a 25% discount :p: But yeah, there are a lot of international students here (some even from the UK), so I guess there must be something decent about our unis lol.

Danni xox
parsimony
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm from Melbourne There's a few other Australian members on here too, from Brisbane, Sydney, other NSW, and Adelaide - as far as I know. I wouldn't say it's easy to get into uni here, depends which uni you want to get into, I guess! Mine was more difficult to get into, as it's in the top 5 best in my country. However I'll admit it's cheaper to study here *apparently* well it is for me, we get a 25% discount :p: But yes, there are a lot of international students here (some even from the UK), so I guess there must be something decent about our unis lol.

Danni xox
wow...thanx..good to know
well australia is TOO far away from my homecountry..even though it's not SOO far from Japan (Tokyo) where I am right now.. so i am probably "doomed" to go to UK to Uni lol (because i am not even considering USA and canada is too cold )
danni_bella
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
wow...thanx..good to know
well australia is TOO far away from my homecountry..even though it's not SOO far from Japan (Tokyo) where I am right now.. so i am probably "doomed" to go to UK to Uni lol (because i am not even considering USA and canada is too cold )
Aw Well if you get sick of it, you know where to travel to Just jokes :p:
parsimony
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Aw Well if you get sick of it, you know where to travel to Just jokes :p:
and have you ever seen any wild kangaroos?
danni_bella
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
and have you ever seen any wild kangaroos?
You have got to be kidding me :p: Actually tbh I generally keep my distance from them, esp in groups - they scare me :eek:
parsimony
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You have got to be kidding me :p: Actually tbh I generally keep my distance from them, esp in groups - they scare me :eek:

i hope they don't run (or jump? ) around in the cities )
and what about aboriginies? do you sometimes play digeridoo?
(pls dont take it personaly i'm just joking )
danni_bella
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

i hope they don't run (or jump? ) around in the cities )
and what about aboriginies? do you sometimes play digeridoo?
(pls dont take it personaly i'm just joking )
Omg, next she's gonna ask if I ride to school in the pouch of a kangaroo, I can envision it happening :rolleyes: :p:
parsimony
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Omg, next she's gonna ask if I ride to school in the pouch of a kangaroo, I can envision it happening :rolleyes: :p:

i was just about to ask that
well ok..let's ask sg normal then
have you ever visited the opera in sydney? :cheers: :musicus:
danni_bella
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

i was just about to ask that
well ok..let's ask sg normal then
have you ever visited the opera in sydney? :cheers: :musicus:
I've been past it... on a ferry Actually we saw almost all of the Sydney highlights from the $2.50 ferry ride we went during our trip to Sydney a couple years ago, it was great :p:
parsimony
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've been past it... on a ferry Actually we saw almost all of the Sydney highlights from the $2.50 ferry ride we went during our trip to Sydney a couple years ago, it was great :p:
wow
had to be great
and i heard new year's eve celebrations are marvelous in sydney too :thrasher: :rock: :cheers: :dancing2: :adore:
danni_bella
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
wow
had to be great
and i heard new year's eve celebrations are marvelous in sydney too :thrasher: :rock: :cheers: :dancing2: :adore:
Yea that's true, we do have some of the best fireworks displays in the world
danni_bella
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
wow
had to be great
Don't knock it, it rocked :cool: Apart from all the overseas touristy people taking photos, that got irritating :rolleyes: We're used to the scenes so much, we don't bother :p:
parsimony
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Don't knock it, it rocked :cool: Apart from all the overseas touristy people taking photos, that got irritating :rolleyes: We're used to the scenes so much, we don't bother :p:
haha that's right.. it's would be pretty funny if you would take hundreds of pictures of your own country
danni_bella
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
haha that's right.. it's would be pretty funny if you would take hundreds of pictures of your own country
hehe So where abouts do you live atm? Until, that is, you move to the UK
parsimony
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hehe So where abouts do you live atm? Until, that is, you move to the UK
well now i live in Tokyo (but i ma originally from Slovakia - Europe)
and to be honest these Janapese are just getting into my hair
fortunatelly i am not goin to stay here very long (olny 17months )
but on the other hand..what i love about Tokyo is that it's REALLY safe..you can go naked through a dark park in the middle of the night and nobody would even touch you (as long as you are "lucky" and meet some foreigners )
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (57)
23.85%
No (182)
76.15%

Watched Threads