Just to make one thing clear...

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Lurker
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
In the last hour, two posts have been made that suggest people think I'm a boy. I'm not! It's the only thing I've even bothered to fill in on my profile! I don't know what I said to give this impression, but to clear up any confusion... I'm a girl. I like pink, I like clothes, I have far too many shoes. And I can't help being such a stereotype. Thanks for listening.
happysunshine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Lurker)
In the last hour, two posts have been made that suggest people think I'm a boy. I'm not! It's the only thing I've even bothered to fill in on my profile! I don't know what I said to give this impression, but to clear up any confusion... I'm a girl. I like pink, I like clothes, I have far too many shoes. And I can't help being such a stereotype. Thanks for listening.
It's probably the name 'Lurker' as it sounds a bit like 'Luke'. I'm always confussing peoples gender up...
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by happysunshine)
I'm always confussing peoples gender up...
In general ? Or just on the board ?

Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Are you sure your not a boy trying to pass off as a girl??? J/K

I think peoples misconceptions come from the fact that your user name is Lurker. Anyway welcome Miss.........
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Expression)
In general ? Or just on the board ?

On the board!!! I don't have a clue what gender you are. I'm guessing a guy? Oh I'm not sure... I'll just go and look at your profile.
cimmie
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
i am a boy! :rolleyes:

just look at my new signature
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
It's probably the name 'Lurker' as it sounds a bit like 'Luke'. I'm always confussing peoples gender up...
Hmmm.......Lurker.....Luke....Ye s they sound very similiar phonetically............
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by cimmie)
i am a boy! :rolleyes:

just look at my new signature
Ewwwwww...........some if some elderly lady with false teeth wanted to donate what would you say???
cimmie
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
Ewwwwww...........some if some elderly lady with false teeth wanted to donate what would you say???
"where is your daughter?"
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
She responds:

'I'll be whatever you want me to be!'

lol
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I think you should get a pink AV/Signature, that'd put 'em all straight!
Lurker
Rep:
?
I think you should get a pink AV/Signature, that'd put 'em all straight!
Hee! Good idea! I've been trying to get an avatar, but it doesn't work. I didn't think of a pink signature!
Ollie
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
yeah sorry about the avatars not working at the mo, hopefully it will be fixed soon- hows about a picture in your signiture to make up?
Lurker
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ollie)
yeah sorry about the avatars not working at the mo, hopefully it will be fixed soon- hows about a picture in your signiture to make up?
Ooh, a picture in the signature... hmm... *scurries off to find something pretty*
Alexander
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I like pink, I like clothes, I have far too many shoes.
I know plenty of boys who fulfil that description
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I've always thought you were male, from the day you joined. Lurker just seems quite a masculine choice of user name.
Lurker
Rep:
?
(Original post by Alexander)
I know plenty of boys who fulfil that description
Lol. Hey, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that.
Lurker
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
I've always thought you were male, from the day you joined. Lurker just seems quite a masculine choice of user name.
Well, what can I say but... oops?!
cimmie
Report 17 years ago
where is my signature... :confused:
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
In my books, everyone's a girl until proven male; so you're girl.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (1)
6.25%
Virtual campus tours/open days (2)
12.5%
Live streaming events (0)
0%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (2)
12.5%
A uni comparison tool (6)
37.5%
An in-person event when available (5)
31.25%