Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    In the last hour, two posts have been made that suggest people think I'm a boy. I'm not! It's the only thing I've even bothered to fill in on my profile! I don't know what I said to give this impression, but to clear up any confusion... I'm a girl. I like pink, I like clothes, I have far too many shoes. And I can't help being such a stereotype. Thanks for listening.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lurker)
    In the last hour, two posts have been made that suggest people think I'm a boy. I'm not! It's the only thing I've even bothered to fill in on my profile! I don't know what I said to give this impression, but to clear up any confusion... I'm a girl. I like pink, I like clothes, I have far too many shoes. And I can't help being such a stereotype. Thanks for listening.
    It's probably the name 'Lurker' as it sounds a bit like 'Luke'. I'm always confussing peoples gender up...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    I'm always confussing peoples gender up...
    In general ? Or just on the board ?

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure your not a boy trying to pass off as a girl??? J/K

I think peoples misconceptions come from the fact that your user name is Lurker. Anyway welcome Miss.........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    In general ? Or just on the board ?

On the board!!! I don't have a clue what gender you are. I'm guessing a guy? Oh I'm not sure... I'll just go and look at your profile.

ReputationRep:
    i am a boy! :rolleyes:

just look at my new signature

ReputationRep:
    It's probably the name 'Lurker' as it sounds a bit like 'Luke'. I'm always confussing peoples gender up...
    Hmmm.......Lurker.....Luke....Ye s they sound very similiar phonetically............

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cimmie)
    i am a boy! :rolleyes:

just look at my new signature
    Ewwwwww...........some if some elderly lady with false teeth wanted to donate what would you say???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Ewwwwww...........some if some elderly lady with false teeth wanted to donate what would you say???
    "where is your daughter?"

ReputationRep:
    She responds:

'I'll be whatever you want me to be!'

lol

ReputationRep:
    I think you should get a pink AV/Signature, that'd put 'em all straight!

ReputationRep:
    I think you should get a pink AV/Signature, that'd put 'em all straight!
    Hee! Good idea! I've been trying to get an avatar, but it doesn't work. I didn't think of a pink signature!

ReputationRep:
    yeah sorry about the avatars not working at the mo, hopefully it will be fixed soon- hows about a picture in your signiture to make up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    yeah sorry about the avatars not working at the mo, hopefully it will be fixed soon- hows about a picture in your signiture to make up?
    Ooh, a picture in the signature... hmm... *scurries off to find something pretty*

ReputationRep:
    I like pink, I like clothes, I have far too many shoes.
    I know plenty of boys who fulfil that description

ReputationRep:
    I've always thought you were male, from the day you joined. Lurker just seems quite a masculine choice of user name.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexander)
    I know plenty of boys who fulfil that description
    Lol. Hey, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    I've always thought you were male, from the day you joined. Lurker just seems quite a masculine choice of user name.
    Well, what can I say but... oops?!

ReputationRep:
    where is my signature... :confused:

In my books, everyone's a girl until proven male; so you're girl.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.