Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ditzy blonde (22), Qemi, laura osuji, AmericanChick, photoworks, dele , asik (20), Insomnia (20), LiLo (20), tommorris (20), 85ah11 (19), PoisonJam (19), polljk (19), azn gal (19), colombi_ana (19), Faizadametal1 (18), jade_17 (18), claireflower (18), weatherwaxed (18), staci13 (17), valley1girl (17), cheeky14devil (17), kazakitty839 (17), zMastaa (16), bubblypinkbabe (14)

Well done!

ReputationRep:
    What the hell? Is it all these peoples birthdays today?? Woah

Merry Birthday to you all!!!

ReputationRep:
    Wtf?! It's Faizadametal1 birthday? Who knew!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endeavour)
    ditzy blonde (22), Qemi, laura osuji, AmericanChick, photoworks, dele , asik (20), Insomnia (20), LiLo (20), tommorris (20), 85ah11 (19), PoisonJam (19), polljk (19), azn gal (19), colombi_ana (19), Faizadametal1 (18), jade_17 (18), claireflower (18), weatherwaxed (18), staci13 (17), valley1girl (17), cheeky14devil (17), kazakitty839 (17), zMastaa (16), bubblypinkbabe (14)

Well done!
    Happy birthday to everyone else as well

:party:

ReputationRep:
    Man he is a legend, a quiet lad tho'.

ReputationRep:
    that's crazy! so many ppl have birthday on the same date.. soo crazy

well happy birthday to you all..
    (i know only 1person that has the exact same birthdate as me..but i was born couple hours before her though ))

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endeavour)
    Man he is a legend, a quiet lad tho'.
    Hehehehe, awwwww. And to think we are sat here thinking of him, wishing him a happy birthday and he doesnt even know!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VixenIW)
    Hehehehe, awwwww. And to think we are sat here thinking of him, wishing him a happy birthday and he doesnt even know!!
    Lol, I wonder how many of the people on that list have visited the site more than once!!

I'm slightly confused by staci13, its like theres someone out there how shares by birthday and my name!!

ReputationRep:
    lol! maybe its your evil twin.. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    :s: lots of people having a birthday on the same day... reminds me of a comment my 6th form tutor made when about 3 U6 had birthdays on the same day
    "Were all your parents at a swingers party?"
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepyeba)
    lol! maybe its your evil twin.. :eek:
    Apart from the fact she's 5 years younger than me and twins don't tend to have the same name!!

ReputationRep:
    :s: and I have mock exams tomorrow ... I'm in deep trouble!!!

ReputationRep:
    Happy birthday to everyone who shares my birthday!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.