This discussion is closed.
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by gemgems89)
right I have registered with brinkster. So what do I do from there, when he sends it to the address I have registered with, will it automatically accept 30 megs or does he have to do something?
all he has to do is access the site, log in, then go to 'file manager' upload the files and voila. Feel free to give me some rep cause I really do enjoy helping others. lol. :cool: If you want that is.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
how do u give "rep" what is it?
gemgems89
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
all he has to do is access the site, log in, then go to 'file manager' upload the files and voila. Feel free to give me some rep cause I really do enjoy helping others. lol. :cool: If you want that is.
But doesnt that only send 5 pictures at a time?
gemgems89
Rep:
?
sure will
gemgems89
Rep:
?
(Original post by Unregistered)
how do u give "rep" what is it?
press on that little button next to edit.
It makes his status higher, do this if you like what he said or something lol
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
what is rep??????? why do people ignore unregistered?
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
But doesnt that only send 5 pictures at a time?
No, no, no. Basically 30mb of sapce will be given. He can upload simultaenously 4 files at a time. He has 30mb of space to play around with. So long as he keeps within 30mb he should be fine.

Or if you wanted just one little file, use winzip to compress all the files into one, upload it, then unzip it.
gemgems89
Rep:
?
what is rep??????? why do people ignore unregistered?
i didnt ignore you
be patient
scroll up
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
people do ignore unregis, we are brothers, we have to fend for ourselves in this world, fellow unregi
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
am i ur brother?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
fool, it is just but a hypothetical argument
gemgems89
Rep:
?
No, no, no. Basically 30mb of sapce will be given. He can upload simultaenously 4 files at a time. He has 30mb of space to play around with. So long as he keeps within 30mb he should be fine.

Or if you wanted just one little file, use winzip to compress all the files into one, upload it, then unzip it.
Lol, I am sorry about this but I dont understand. Where it says upload there is only 5 boxes which means only 5 files can be sent at a time, doesnt it? O im confused, I have never seen this site in my life.

P.s. I gave you rep lol
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
but i thought u said we have to stick together...bruv
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
but i thought u said we have to stick together...bruv
bruv? what is this bruv u mentioned?
gemgems89
Rep:
?
bruv? what is this bruv u mentioned?
can you guys shut up, please.
If you want to find your long lost brother, do it on another post
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Lol, I am sorry about this but I dont understand. Where it says upload there is only 5 boxes which means only 5 files can be sent at a time, doesnt it? O im confused, I have never seen this site in my life.

P.s. I gave you rep lol
Well they must of changed it. Basically it means you click on the 'browse' button for each one and select different files, press upload. Once they are uploaded, you can repeat the process again!

e.g. Upload 5, then another 5, then another 5. And slowly that file manager bit will get filled with your loving pictures. Helpfull enough?
gemgems89
Rep:
?
Well they must of changed it. Basically it means you click on the 'browse' button for each one and select different files, press upload. Once they are uploaded, you can repeat the process again!

e.g. Upload 5, then another 5, then another 5. And slowly that file manager bit will get filled with your loving pictures. Helpfull enough?
Yes it is very helpful, but the only problem is lol (im sorry) he wont want to do this so many times, hes really busy and it was hard enough persuading him to send me the pics in the first place. I just want an e-mail account holding about 5-6 megs for free. I'l try and do a search on google maybe.
Thanks for your help anyway.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Yes it is very helpful, but the only problem is lol (im sorry) he wont want to do this so many times, hes really busy and it was hard enough persuading him to send me the pics in the first place. I just want an e-mail account holding about 5-6 megs for free. I'l try and do a search on google maybe.
Thanks for your help anyway.
Its simple. If he has winzip installed, all he does is right click on the desktop, select 'create new winzip file. Then select all the pictures, drag it over the new winzip file. Log into brinkster and upload just that one winzip file, and presto. You download the winzip file, double click it and there they are, the pictures!!!!
gemgems89
Rep:
?
Its simple. If he has winzip installed, all he does is right click on the desktop, select 'create new winzip file. Then select all the pictures, drag it over the new winzip file. Log into brinkster and upload just that one winzip file, and presto. You download the winzip file, double click it and there they are, the pictures!!!!
Thats good, but he doesnt have winzip! arghh
Lol oh never mind, I will have to see if he has a CD burner
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Thats good, but he doesnt have winzip! arghh
Lol oh never mind, I will have to see if he has a CD burner
http://www.winzip.com/

no excuse now!!! It gonna be a trek using a CD burner.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (2)
8.33%
Virtual campus tours/open days (4)
16.67%
Live streaming events (1)
4.17%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (2)
8.33%
A uni comparison tool (7)
29.17%
An in-person event when available (8)
33.33%