The Student Room Group
University of York
York
well, i'm applying to do postgrad at York. tho it'll be an MSC in Information Technology conversion course for me.
but hope you don't mind i drop in on your thread also...i'd like to know how's postgrad life like in York too.

i do believe there are York postgrads around. i got some help with my PS earlier from a PS Helper who's studying/studied at York at postgrad level anyway.

environment wise, 1 thing i tend to hear about the campus is that it's kinda grey/drab cos of the choice of architecture but from the student posted pix on Flickr which I've seen, it's not a big bother for me. reminds me of the campus i went to in Australia during my undergrad studies, actually. heh 'cept we didn't have a building in the middle of a lake. :smile:
University of York
York
Reply 2
York is on the whole pretty good for Postgrad - although I can't claim to know much about HRM. Wentworth College/The GSA is pretty active and organises lots of stuff for postgrads, and you can always get involved in some undergrad stuff away from studies. In terms of research it is a highly regarded uni as far as ratings go, although again I can only speak for my own field (history).

Latest