The Student Room Group
It's small, friendly, right by the sea. :biggrin:
My friend does Geography there, and loves it. Plenty of surfing, climbing and general lazing on the beach. Also, good sunsets as well, he says!
Reply 3
Lovely beaches sunsets, cheap pubs, some of the law tutors are quite interesting. Read on the website for their research areas etc.
In my day there used to be a cheap booze night everynight. The student accom is some of the cheapest in the UK. Steer clear of the student village for first years though.
Hugh Owen building law building has languages, history, english, etc etc in it too so you meet a good range of peeps.

Anything specific to ask let me know I know quite a few people who studied law there, and I spent 3 yrs in aber myself so I know a fair bit about the place.

The commodore cinema and the bowling alley are both worth a visit for a laugh :rolleyes:
Reply 4
Some of my friend apply to aberysywth uni to do law. I assume it is good for law.
Reply 5
My mate goes there and loves it.
Reply 6
Sounds like my kind of place. Thanks everyone. :smile:
Reply 7
Oh and the halls bars are great. You can't beat a pint in cwrt mawr bar.
Reply 8
I wish I'd gone to Aberystwyth! i've visited friends there and it is the most fun, ever. Oxford sucks!!!!!!!!!
Reply 9
Just had another thought, does anyone have any idea about the phone reception you get around Aber? I'm probably going to get a contract phone for Uni and it would be most annoying to go with a network that doesn't get a signal :biggrin:
Reply 10
Wales? Phone signals? wofl wofl wofl. :rofl:
Reply 11
You get a signal with vodaphone and orange and virgin in most parts of the town but anywhere outside the town is a bit dodgy. Most of the phone sites have a signal section where you can put in your post code and check the reception.

Halls on Penglais campus cwrt mawrs postcode is sy23 3an so that should give you a headstart anyway.

Latest

Trending

Trending