Which of the 7 Deadly Sins do you have? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Wild Thing
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I put gluttony :s: but that's coz sometimes I can't resist and have some some chocolate...though i think that happens to everyone :confused:
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I don't think these sins are deadly, or even sins at all in many cases. :rolleyes:
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
I don't think these sins are deadly, or even sins at all in many cases. :rolleyes:
you got to think they were created hundreds of years ago

when showing your ankles was a sin :rolleyes:
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Try telling that to the people murdered by their spouses for the insurance money, or the person who killed themselves because they found out about an affair or the obese person who died because they ate too much
Sarky
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
you got to think they were created hundreds of years ago

when showing your ankles was a sin :rolleyes:

Oooo cover the piano legs!
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)

Try telling that to the people murdered by their spouses for the insurance money, or the person who killed themselves because they found out about an affair or the obese person who died because they ate too much
No no, I didn't mean it like that. Of course, if any of them are taken to extreme levels then it's bad (as are extremes of anything in general). But really, having a bit of pride or envy is only natural and even important. There are far greater sins in my opinion.

Funnily enough though, it was only the other day I was discussing with someone about how people kill off their spouses for insurance money! :eek:
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)

Oooo cover the piano legs!
oh yes!! dont forget!
habosh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Awww reminds me with brad pitt's movie 7even,mmm mine would be anger,I really get angry pretty easily
Sarky
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No no, I didn't mean it like that. Of course, if any of them are taken to extreme levels then it's bad (as are extremes of anything in general). But really, having a bit of pride or envy is only natural and even important. There are far greater sins in my opinion.

Like what? I would hazard a guess that most sins in the world are motivated by one of these seven
Sarky
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by habosh)
Awww reminds me with brad pitt's movie 7even,mmm mine would be anger,I really get angry pretty easily
Like when people say they hate apples? :rolleyes:
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I think everyone has a fair amount of each...

As for me, maybe my greatest one would be my anger. I don't know...hehehe... :mad: :motz: I'm not as "balanced" as I'd like to be... If I'm happy i'm very very happy and can't contain myself and same with more negative things. Volatile! :eek:
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)

Like what? I would hazard a guess that most sins in the world are motivated by one of these seven
Ignorance, selfishness, intolerance, lack of compassion, etc etc.

Ok ok, maybe not! I see where you are coming from.
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... sex

no! i must not! too sinful!! :rolleyes:
randdom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I would say envy
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:eek:

I suppose that depends on who it's with, where, why, etc. lol.
Sarky
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

no! i must not! too sinful!! :rolleyes:

Sex isn't a sin to me, but if it was it would be motivated by lust. Which is a sin according to this
Badgercity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I love that film... so disturbing and the ending..... :mad: but a great film all same :cool:
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)

Sex isn't a sin to me, but if it was it would be motivated by lust. Which is a sin according to this
so naughty!!
goblin paste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
All of them.
HollyBible
Report 14 years ago
I'm the trashy Angel :thrasher:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
6.15%
They might tell the bully (18)
10.06%
I don't think they'd understand (30)
16.76%
It might lead to more bullying (69)
38.55%
There's nothing they could do (51)
28.49%

Watched Threads