Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What was your favourite year group?
    A request by a guest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    What was your favourite year group?
    A request by a guest.
    lol, year 9 because it was my last year before going onto the serious work!
    I feel like ive repeated my self *confused*

Thanks Bhaal85

ReputationRep:
    Y12, the year in which I bloomed and came into my own (which has done wonders for my popularity ). Also because since it was smaller than Y11 it was (and still is at Y13) like a family. I have made many allies I previously wouldn't say a word to. It's just so great!

ReputationRep:
    Mine was definitely year 10 - no proper exam pressure, yet you had started GCSE's so felt all grown up, you had smaller classes than before and teachers were a bit nicer to you - definitely my favourite year. Many of the jokes between me and my friends originated in year 10 and are still going now, so it must have been good fun. Year 12 was second favourite.

Year 4 was my favourite year, but I'm just an awkard *******.

yr 12 - less stressful than 13, and way more fun than 7-11

ReputationRep:
    year 12- my 1st year at college, did no work at all + made some fantastic friends + i learnt to how to go out clubbing every week + still struggle into work the next day (with never more than 4 hours sleep)... but now i'm boring and stay in on fridays (well this friday anyway).

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Year 10

Had an incredible year and met some amazing people. We still have a wicked time together

ReputationRep:
    Years 7-11 sucked. 12 and 13 were the best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    Thanks Bhaal85
    Your welcome.

See people, manners dont cost a thing.

ReputationRep:
    I think year 12 is the best one generally... old enough to no longer be one of the mass of years 7-11, don't have to do any subjects you haven't chosen, but without the January exams of year 13.

I think primary is generally more fun than secondary, but since this poll seems to be more about secondary, I voted for year 12.

ReputationRep:
    Tough one. I was pretty self-content in Yrs 10 & 11, the GCSE years, with TV, computer games etc, though didn't really experience the sex/drugs/rock & roll norm of teenage life.

Then moved to 6th form, it started off amazing, made some awesome friends in the first weeks, legendary house parties... then got a bit crap - wasn't 18 and bouncers etc anal abt Drivers License ID, couldn't be bothered to drive, nearest decent city (Middlesbrough) miles away so pretty crap.

Then uni's just been amazing. Living in the city, it's so good.

It doesn't bother me whatsoever not having the best of pasts, the present and near future is what matters

ReputationRep:
    I voted year 7, first year of secondary school, although year 9 was pretty good.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.