This discussion is closed.
jamieuk20
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
cool name erased citizen
i presume it's lifted from Muse's excellent album. (sorry for digressing!)
james101
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Luize)
stretch your foot in the opposite way when you feel it happening.
yeah do that, i actually enjoy getting cramp in my foot, its painful but thats why i like it lol. i normally get it when i have been standing up working nearly all day and then coming home.
Lauren18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My friend's mum is a reflexologist and she said to me recently that if you identify a pressure point on your foot and press this, the cramp will go.

You need a qualified foot person to show you where your C-spot is but apparently the pleasure is intense if you do it real hard.

Personally, I have awful foot cramps sometimes... often when I'm asleep and wake up screaming... and I can't imagine that anything could take them away! I drink enough water, milk etc but still get them. They are probably in some people's genes. What's really annoying is when you get them and after a million seconds you get rid of them... then as soon as you move your foot even 1mm they come back again! Aargh...

Anyway, best of luck with your foot-cramp-problem-solving. x x x
commoner
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
foot craps really hurtt i seem to get them whilst in water...ouchhhhhhh!!! also cramps in the calf hurt like crazy i get them in the middle of the night...cramps suck.
Sparkling_Jules
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Eat bananas! They have potassium or summat that helps with cramps.
Sophdoph
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago..once out clubbing and once in a rather awkward situation..was not good. I just try and flex my foot as much as possible to get it to go away. Stand on your toes and really bend your foot around and the muscles tend to relax after a while
covered farm wagon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jamieuk20)
drink more milk ... none of that green and red low-fat crap, it tastes awful, but the proper blue, full-fat stuff
Oh, I only like red milk really, but then I only really have milk in tea, and creamy milk in tea makes me feel uncomfortable... plus, I went on a diet today, and it would be bad to develop a taste for blue milk right now.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (56)
67.47%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.69%
Yes but I might change my mind (9)
10.84%

Watched Threads