This discussion is closed.
footballhead
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Im contemplating going to see the school, i havent been there for 6 years, and there is only teacher who remains from the time i was there,

would it be random if i visited her? like would she think what the hell , or is it ok? lol thanks.
Luize
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Would obviously depend on your relationship with the teacher while you were there.
I have seen my primary school teachers around and they have said hi to me and asked how things are going etc. I was close to a lot of my teachers though, and my mum knew a lot of them.

I'd be warned, my Primary school has a different headteacher now, and he would absolutely hate for me to go back and visit anyone that still works there.
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I haven't stepped foot in my old primary school since 1993 when I left. 12 years this year.
MorbidAngel
Badges: 11
Report 14 years ago
i havent been back to any of my schools. altho i still keep in contact with my (ex) form tutor.
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hehe i left mine in 1995, think ive walked through it once since on election day for the "agreement" here in northern ireland. obviously getting people to vote no.

i remember when i was in school people old pupils sometimes came back to visit, but i wouldnt really care to visit most of my old teachers
kellywood_5
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My primary school was utterly ****- I wouldn't want to visit it! Most of the teachers were crap too and I was never close to any of them.
staylor
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I visited my REALY old primary (before moving from Scotland to ENgland), and was sent out by the teachers for trespassing :confused:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (129)
64.18%
No I haven't decided yet (43)
21.39%
Yes but I might change my mind (29)
14.43%

Watched Threads