Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Probably being monolingual. We all know that girls LOVE guys who can speak more than one language, so if you can, you'll never be single for long, whereas having a partner probably won't do your linguistic skills that much good (unless they're a German teacher), and speaking only one language, you'll always be at risk of losing her. See. I've thought it through.
    what languages do you speak then?

ReputationRep:
    Probably being monolingual. We all know that girls LOVE guys who can speak more than one language, so if you can, you'll never be single for long, whereas having a partner probably won't do your linguistic skills that much good (unless they're a German teacher), and speaking only one language, you'll always be at risk of losing her. See. I've thought it through.
    Perhaps a little too much....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparklyteacosie)
    *Is starting to wish that she hadn't just broken up with boyfriend*

2 hours in and being single feels awful
    ah..think i remember you mentioning him before? had you been doing long distance while he was at oxford? *hug*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie Lane)
    what languages do you speak then?
    Erm... a little bit of German

ReputationRep:
    Do girls love guys that can speak German? very romantic lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by these_apples)
    Perhaps a little too much....
    Wie gehts?

ReputationRep:
    Erm... a little bit of German
    only word I know in german is 'Zergut' (probably spelt wrong though )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie Lane)
    only word I know in german is 'Zergut' (probably spelt wrong though )
    i think its sehr gut

ReputationRep:
    Wie gehts?
    *swoons*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrew2022)
    looks like guest 1984.....
    I take that back then, sorry guest1984. Well you do look gay though, but that could be a good thing. :embarasse

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, women are always quite interested when I say I'm still doing French and doing a year in France as part of my course (Still hasn't helped me pull yet, mind...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    i think its sehr gut
    probably, I was going with phonetics...

ReputationRep:
    Originally Posted by sparklyteacosie
    *Is starting to wish that she hadn't just broken up with boyfriend*

2 hours in and being single feels awful

*awww* *big big hug* he only did it so he doesnt have ot get u anything tomoro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpollodiablouk)
    Yeah, women are always quite interested when I say I'm still doing French and doing a year in France as part of my course (Still hasn't helped me pull yet, mind...)
    Girls always seem to believe me when i say I'm a Spanish gigolo called Ricardo (and then charm them in Spanish)

ReputationRep:
    The only thing i remember from german is ich habe eine kaninchen, is so unhelpfull in real life, doubly so since its not even true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by these_apples)
    The only thing i remember from german is ich habe eine kaninchen, is so unhelpfull in real life, doubly so since its not even true
    Ich esse das Kaninchen,jeden Tag fur mein Abendsessen. Es schmeckt sehr gut

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magiccarpet)
    Ich esse das Kaninchen,jeden Tag fur mein Abendsessen. Es schmeckt sehr gut
    are you chinese?

eating dogs is bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magiccarpet)
    *awww* *big big hug* he only did it so he doesnt have ot get u anything tomoro
    You know, I'd completely forgotten it's Valentine's Day tomorrow until you mentioned it just now!

Probably because of being single...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kew96158)
    You know, I'd completely forgotten it's Valentine's Day tomorrow until you mentioned it just now!

Probably because of being single...
    I'm single too, but you all sound so miserable about it... why don't you just be eachothers valentines? Then you could at least say that you had SOMEONE special to talk to on valentines day.. :love:

ReputationRep:
    You know i love valentines day....even if i am single. Actually being single is far better, then you can send letters/cards to people your interested in.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 18, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.