Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrew2022)
    but i like bein single!!!
    Make your bloody mind up!

(Original post by elpollodiablouk)
    Make your bloody mind up!
    wait another few days til there is nothin do do and i feel depressed again. then ill hate bein single.

ReputationRep:
    ahh never mind, ppl always want what they don't have, i know ppl in relationships and they wish they were single (although they'll never publicly admit it) and similarly there are other ppl I know like me who deplore the singleton world and wish they had someone. bet you it'll happen when you least expect it too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    ah, french, the language of love. je voudrais un cafe au lait si vous plait always works wonders (well, with my stomach anyway)

My rather misguided school mate came out with "i love france, they make the best belgian chocolates" . still hasn't really made the connection
    Hehe, bet that worked well! I was chatted up in German once. It didn't work, it was just scary.

I've just witnessed Valentine's gift production on a mass scale. I might want to kill stuff soon.

ReputationRep:
    but i like bein single!!!
    http://www.greetsomeone.com/cgi-bin/... />ffffff:food

http://www.greetsomeone.com/cgi-bin/... />ffffff:choc

http://www.greetsomeone.com/cgi-bin/... />ffffff:wine

it is marrys!!! :dancing: :love: :date: :knuddel: :handkiss: :flowers:

(Original post by jamieuk20)
    bet you it'll happen when you least expect it too.
    no. it wont. i would least expect it now, since im sittin in my room, on TSR waitin for 24 to finish so i can watch it. its not very likely someone will knock on the door and ask me out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goblin paste)
    Of course I am.

Why do you think the authorities have been telling us to hate hippies over all of this time?

Because they're AFRAID of us!!!

*dances in the rainbow-shine*

Free love on the free love freeway,
    where the love is free and the freeway is long...
    I got some hot love on the hot-love freeway
    I ain’t going home cos’ my baby’s gone
    And then other posts remind me once again why I'm single and prefer it that way :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamieuk20)
    ahh never mind, ppl always want what they don't have, i know ppl in relationships and they wish they were single (although they'll never publicly admit it) and similarly there are other ppl I know like me who deplore the singleton world and wish they had someone. bet you it'll happen when you least expect it too.
    Both these types of people tend to be the same people.

Which is why I say save relationship for people who are already happy.

ReputationRep:
    no. it wont. i would least expect it now, since im sittin in my room, on TSR waitin for 24 to finish so i can watch it. its not very likely someone will knock on the door and ask me out.
    Marry me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.greetsomeone.com/cgi-bin/... />ffffff:food

http://www.greetsomeone.com/cgi-bin/... />ffffff:choc

http://www.greetsomeone.com/cgi-bin/... />ffffff:wine

it is marrys!!! :dancing: :love: :date: :knuddel: :handkiss: :flowers:

ReputationRep:
    andrew2022---

"we are the dreamers of the dreams" ... from ... er ... the Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory film

ReputationRep:
    *sigh* yes I am single. Supposedly I have 'high standards'. Jeez... it's not that hard to get a girl who is attractive, funny and intelligent, is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThePenguinMafia)
    *sigh* yes I am single. Supposedly I have 'high standards'. Jeez... it's not that hard to get a girl who is attractive, funny and intelligent, is it?
    nope but they usually already have boyfriends

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThePenguinMafia)
    Evidently it is.

ReputationRep:
    it's superbly difficult....plus the multitudes of ********s out there who get thru 4 girls a week don't make my job any easier since all girls are now convinced that all guys are out to get them in the sack. The problem is that they're right - even though I would like to consider myself better than a male slut the same eventual destination will be reached....

ReputationRep:
    Evidently it is.
    Moreso when you go to an all boys school. Oh I am fortunes fool.

ReputationRep:
    But to be fair the neighbouring girls school is usually opposite the road. Man, playing in traffic is fun.

ReputationRep:
    Until the traffic decides to play back.

ReputationRep:
    Yep. Salt sweat, blood on the asphalt!

ReputationRep:
    am i divorciadada?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not crazy because I take the right pills everyday.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 18, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.