Being sad for no particular reason Watch

This discussion is closed.
Chardonnay
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Does anyone ever get that, when they just feel all mopey and grumpy, but not for any real reason? There are things that I'm specifically upset about at the moment, but I don't know why I'm feeling quite this sad. I need hugs!
Johnny 5
Badges: 11
Report 14 years ago
Awww. Cheer up, Valentine's is soon. So I've heard.
rainjan_4now
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Chardonnay)
Does anyone ever get that, when they just feel all mopey and grumpy, but not for any real reason? There are things that I'm specifically upset about at the moment, but I don't know why I'm feeling quite this sad. I need hugs!
*hugs u coz im feeling the same*
Sam_B
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hug.

ur just having a bad day...go eat some comfort food and u will feel better

*goes to get chocolate*
riotgrrrl
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
oh yeahg - me too :'( oh well *hugs*
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well you know I do
Chardonnay
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Zapsta)
Well you know I do
Eh?

Thanks for all the hugs people
luce20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yes I do, although not as much now as I use to. From dec - march I always get really down and depressed!
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
happens to everyone I guess...
PrOdiGy_
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i used to get upset/sad etc. now i dont at all
princessb
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Maybe you have SAD.. stands for Seasonal something. Means you get sad in the winter due to lack of sunlight. I get that. Just shut your eyes and think of being in a nice warm place :turtle:
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by princessb)
Maybe you have SAD.. stands for Seasonal something. Means you get sad in the winter due to lack of sunlight. I get that. Just shut your eyes and think of being in a nice warm place :turtle:
i think that mainly applies to northern arctic areas wheres its actually dark for months
Sweety
Report 14 years ago
awwwwww babes *hugs* i'm kinda feeling the same too and it doesn't help that valentines day is tomorrow *BIG HUG*
princessb
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well... no it's becoming more common in UK. I read it in a magazine, oh that old chestnut I hear you cry.
Flicker
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i know exactly what you mean. chocolate is the way forward.
pissface
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
aww..im sorry. I feel like that surprisingly often, though I don't show it. *hug* Eat some chocolate ice cream or something. yumm...
Elles
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by technik)
i think that mainly applies to northern arctic areas wheres its actually dark for months
'Seasonal Affective Disorder' i don't think it's necessarily only in completely dark regions, pretty sure people in this country have been recommended UV lamps etc.
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Elles)
'Seasonal Affective Disorder' i don't think it's necessarily only in completely dark regions, pretty sure people in this country have been recommended UV lamps etc.
Yeah, I'm sure I'm one of them! I hate the dark winter
luce20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ive read up on SAD and I do match up to many of the points they listed! This winter has been a bit better with me looking forward to uni and generally doing a course that I love doing. Its just so depressing to look out of my window at 5:30 pm and looking into darkness. Roll on the summer!
jamieuk20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
makes you wonder what they did before chocolate.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (139)
17.77%
It's just nice to be back! (211)
26.98%
Not great so far... (281)
35.93%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.31%

Watched Threads