This discussion is closed.
F1 fanatic
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by timeofyourlife)
Yeah, I'm sure I'm one of them! I hate the dark winter
I think everone is like that a bit. Everyone prefers sunshine to rain in my experience. Must be some kind of ancient survival thing.

Anyhow cheer up everyone *hugs everyone in the least depressed* Think of all the good things you have. Do something you like doing & think happy thoughts. Everything will be fine
Angel_Cake
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I hate feeling like that...it's strange how some days you can just wake up and feel downright miserable for no reason! I think the best thing is get on the train and go visit somewhere new. Sometimes being around the same people and doing the same things day in day out is what gets me depressed.
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yeah, hormones. Bleh! They suck rooster for 30p.
undiscovered
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Chardonnay)
Does anyone ever get that, when they just feel all mopey and grumpy, but not for any real reason? There are things that I'm specifically upset about at the moment, but I don't know why I'm feeling quite this sad. I need hugs!
All the time, in fact I hardly ever feel happy nowadays.
SexyPrince-type
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
well get outta here and go out into the real world - i know its Val day but you could go and laugh at the sadder couples or something
Aeris
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yeah, but then I have coffee with a touch of chocolate and watch a movie/ make tissue paper flowers and I feel better
Mrs_F
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Does anyone ever get that, when they just feel all mopey and grumpy, but not for any real reason? There are things that I'm specifically upset about at the moment, but I don't know why I'm feeling quite this sad. I need hugs!
Yeah I get that sometimes too. It's awful. Just feel like crying for no particular reason whatsoever. Starting to feel a bit sad now and i really have no reason to be other than my period is next week and that's what I'm gonna put it down to.
undiscovered
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lynseyweth)
Yeah I get that sometimes too. It's awful. Just feel like crying for no particular reason whatsoever. Starting to feel a bit sad now and i really have no reason to be other than my period is next week and that's what I'm gonna put it down to.
That's what I'm putting my bad mood/need for chocolate and biscuits down to. I really hope it doesn't come on Wedsnesday because I get SO sick and I have to travel up to Nottingham (a good few hours drive) and back on the same day...
Tyler Durden
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yes, I do. Pretty annoying really.
Chardonnay
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Sadness as an emotion should just be got rid of all together
heminder
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i'm sad because i'm bored.
i can't get around town like normal because as soon as i get off the bus i'll drown in the valentines crowd.
(i know because i was there this morning. enjoyed my 6 minute stay!)
i'm stuck at home with nothing to do :mad:
staylor
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yes, first thing in the morning, and after school, and during lunch, and in the evening.

Is there a way to say 'yes' emphatically when typing?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (210)
38.67%
Take autumn exams (163)
30.02%
Look for a job (19)
3.5%
Consider an apprenticeship (22)
4.05%
Take a year out (96)
17.68%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (33)
6.08%

Watched Threads