Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    Yeah, I'm sure I'm one of them! I hate the dark winter
    I think everone is like that a bit. Everyone prefers sunshine to rain in my experience. Must be some kind of ancient survival thing.

Anyhow cheer up everyone *hugs everyone in the least depressed* Think of all the good things you have. Do something you like doing & think happy thoughts. Everything will be fine

ReputationRep:
    I hate feeling like that...it's strange how some days you can just wake up and feel downright miserable for no reason! I think the best thing is get on the train and go visit somewhere new. Sometimes being around the same people and doing the same things day in day out is what gets me depressed.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, hormones. Bleh! They suck rooster for 30p.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chardonnay)
    Does anyone ever get that, when they just feel all mopey and grumpy, but not for any real reason? There are things that I'm specifically upset about at the moment, but I don't know why I'm feeling quite this sad. I need hugs!
    All the time, in fact I hardly ever feel happy nowadays.

ReputationRep:
    well get outta here and go out into the real world - i know its Val day but you could go and laugh at the sadder couples or something

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but then I have coffee with a touch of chocolate and watch a movie/ make tissue paper flowers and I feel better

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone ever get that, when they just feel all mopey and grumpy, but not for any real reason? There are things that I'm specifically upset about at the moment, but I don't know why I'm feeling quite this sad. I need hugs!
    Yeah I get that sometimes too. It's awful. Just feel like crying for no particular reason whatsoever. Starting to feel a bit sad now and i really have no reason to be other than my period is next week and that's what I'm gonna put it down to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lynseyweth)
    Yeah I get that sometimes too. It's awful. Just feel like crying for no particular reason whatsoever. Starting to feel a bit sad now and i really have no reason to be other than my period is next week and that's what I'm gonna put it down to.
    That's what I'm putting my bad mood/need for chocolate and biscuits down to. I really hope it doesn't come on Wedsnesday because I get SO sick and I have to travel up to Nottingham (a good few hours drive) and back on the same day...

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I do. Pretty annoying really.

ReputationRep:
    Sadness as an emotion should just be got rid of all together

ReputationRep:
    i'm sad because i'm bored.
    i can't get around town like normal because as soon as i get off the bus i'll drown in the valentines crowd.
    (i know because i was there this morning. enjoyed my 6 minute stay!)
    i'm stuck at home with nothing to do :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, first thing in the morning, and after school, and during lunch, and in the evening.

Is there a way to say 'yes' emphatically when typing?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.