This discussion is closed.
Natalie Lane
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Zapsta)
Me too, although I find that it actually tastes sweeter than normal Coke :confused:
well apparantly one of us has a problem in our taste buds...
these_apples
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Diet coke is great, havent had it in a while though because when i took them in conjunction with caffine tablets i kind of sort of had a panic attack
riotgrrrl
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by technik)
is it a tangible assessment though?

On the Christian front yes. Historians of the time of the bible wrote the same goings on even if they weren't Christian or Jew. There is more proof that Jesus exsisted then Julius Caesar. You can feel go if you let him. Look outside - everything around you points to a creation, an artwork not one rock crashing into another - or an implode. People have seen miracles have had near death experinces. Religion has been a part of peoples lives for longer then books or video games or more other things. It is like love. You know if you love someone - they are right there, you have that feeling, it wont go away, it is so inside you that you cry at the thought of them leaving you. It is the same with God.
riotgrrrl
Rep:
?
(Original post by these_apples)
Diet coke is great, havent had it in a while though because when i took them in conjunction with caffine tablets i kind of sort of had a panic attack

I shake even if I have a little amount of diet coke now!
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
theres a difference between a man existing, and him being able to walk on water.

that i find to be derangement.
riotgrrrl
Rep:
?
(Original post by technik)
theres a difference between a man existing, and him being able to walk on water.

that i find to be derangement.

That is God. If God created the erath, than he isn't bound by his laws. It is to do with faith. Miracles cant be explained but they can be excepted and to a point understood. He existed in male form but was still the son of God.
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Natalie Lane)
well apparantly one of us has a problem in our taste buds...
You know you should have just said that I have a problem with my taste buds, because now I'm going to tell you that you have a problem and there's nothing you can do about it . So yes, you have a problem with your taste buds.
pink_lucie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by historyhoney)
I shake even if I have a little amount of diet coke now!
wow.....
riotgrrrl
Rep:
?
(Original post by gossip_girl)
wow.....
well yeah, its not so bad, although I cant have coffee and I have really weak tea! Oh well, water tastes nice
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You know you should have just said that I have a problem with my taste buds, because now I'm going to tell you that you have a problem and there's nothing you can do about it . So yes, you have a problem with your taste buds.
children... simply no respect for the elders, and here I was, trying to be tactful about their physical disfunctions...

(hope I'm older than you, or else that comment makes me sound a bit too stupid for my taste - who am I kidding, happens anyway... :rolleyes: )
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Natalie Lane)
children... simply no respect for the elders, and here I was, trying to be tactful about their physical disfunctions...

(hope I'm older than you, or else that comment makes me sound a bit too stupid for my taste - who am I kidding, happens anyway... :rolleyes: )
Well you're definitely more Brazilian than me, if that counts.
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well you're definitely more Brazilian than me, if that counts.
ummm... right...
don't know what to say to that...

*wanders off in confusion*
charliefarley
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Anyone had the new 'diet coke with lime' ITS WELL GOOD!!!!
habosh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I try to reduce my daily intake,I love to have diet coke with lunch but I pick up a glass and that it,I resist for the rest of the day same thing i do with apples,one in the morning and 3 or 4 after lnch but then I start resisting ,I find it pretty effective to reduce my apple or fruit intake by making a fruit salad
Niaya
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by charliefarley)
Anyone had the new 'diet coke with lime' ITS WELL GOOD!!!!
no i havent i usually stick to diet coke but i've been trying to cut back
Wolfgang
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ive had to stop drinkin it!!

Workin in a bar, i get bought **** loads of drinks... i always go for the diet coke... well i think my teeth are suffering cos of it...
jamieuk20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
diet Coke = less sugar and when I drink Coke I want my sugar kick! lol.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (57)
67.06%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.18%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.76%

Watched Threads