Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Personal Statement - You Can Lie As Much As You Want, and as long as you prepare answers for the interview incase they ask you about any of this bull, you are flying.

Maskall, there's no such word as incase.

ReputationRep:
    Honesty is always the best policy. If you lie in your PS you deserve to be turfed by every single uni, or you will end up in the scabby one you put down among the six for the sake of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BABYGUY)
    Personal Statement - You Can Lie As Much As You Want, and as long as you prepare answers for the interview incase they ask you about any of this bull, you are flying.
    Gay ******.

People dont pay any attention. He is just a poor iranaian with nothing better to do.

ReputationRep:
    as long as you are fully prepared for teh interview, you can lie as in the personal statemnt, (within reason black boy)

(Original post by BABYGUY)
    (within reason black boy)
    and you called Edders racist.

ReputationRep:
    Children.. Puh-leazzee :rolleyes:

(Original post by Surfing Hamster)
    Babyguy started it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Surfing Hamster)
    Seriously.. have you noticed that no girls have cluttered up the forum with racist remarks and retarded comments!? You guys should sort yourselves out..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    Seriously.. have you noticed that no girls have cluttered up the forum with racist remarks and retarded comments!? You guys should sort yourselves out..
    Guys are more competitive and 'one-uppy' in that sense Elle, some of us need a reason to be animal and violent and race is an easy target. Pathetic if you ask me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Guys are more competitive and 'one-uppy' in that sense Elle, some of us need a reason to be animal and violent and race is an easy target. Pathetic if you ask me...
    That is true. I am extremely competitve, and my views cannot be canned like a tin of beans, if somebody says something to me, I have to respond, I have never liked to lose. So when silly retard Maskall aka Babyguy aka guywhoigonnaget banned says something to provoke me, I cannot withhold.

(Original post by Elle)
    It's fun - for men anyway.

Men were designed to be political and competitive; it goes right back to the stoneage. Women were meant to be peace-loving, self-obsessed and gentle creatures.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    That is true. I am extremely competitve, and my views cannot be canned like a tin of beans, if somebody says something to me, I have to respond, I have never liked to lose. So when silly retard Maskall aka Babyguy aka guywhoigonnaget banned says something to provoke me, I cannot withhold.
    So what? Girls are competitive- there's no excuse there, and there's no excuse for racism Bhaal..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    So what? Girls are competitive- there's no excuse there, and there's no excuse for racism Bhaal..
    I find the subject of racism uncalled for. There is absolutely no need for it at all. When was I racist?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    It's fun - for men anyway.

Men were designed to be political and competitive; it goes right back to the stoneage. Women were meant to be peace-loving, self-obsessed and gentle creatures.
    :rolleyes: don't know where to begin with that one..

:mad:

ReputationRep:
    theres no excuse for being the most offensive person in UK -Learning, who swears all the time and has disgraceful verbal diahorrea. aka. BHAAL WHO IS FROM THE SLUMS OF MANCHESTER AND SHOULD BE BANNED CONSIDERING HIS SHCOKING POOR LANGUAGE, TYPICAL OF THE COMMONERS FROM HIS AREA.

ReputationRep:
    Gay ******.

People dont pay any attention. He is just a poor iranaian with nothing better to do.

ReputationRep:

I think you may have been left in the dark. I will try and tell you in a nutshell, and many members will agree. BABYGUY is MASKALL, who a few days ago was spamming this board with rude/abusive/racist messages, subsequently he got banned by UK Learning, his IP got blocked. It is now parading around on a new workstation and is doing the saem. Earlier today he PM calling me a 'Paki', I dont know why cause I am not from that ethnic origin.

ReputationRep:
    I think you may have been left in the dark. I will try and tell you in a nutshell, and many members will agree. BABYGUY is MASKALL, who a few days ago was spamming this board with rude/abusive/racist messages, subsequently he got banned by UK Learning, his IP got blocked. It is now parading around on a new workstation and is doing the saem. Earlier today he PM calling me a 'Paki', I dont know why cause I am not from that ethnic origin.
    Just read the last post of:

http://www.uk-learning.net/showthrea...608#post108608

Gay ******.

Being a homophobe is just as bad as being racist Bhaal...

'I find the subject of racism uncalled for. There is absolutely no need for it at all. When was I racist?'

No need for homophobia either mate

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.