Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok, there is this guy I like.....we got together about 3 weeks ago- for 2 days then he went travelling and is away for 6 months. Since being away he has sent me 2 letters, a postcard, numerous texts and several emails- he is in South Africa at the moment travelling all around and then is going all over the world.

I really really like him, and I'm presuming he likes me from the way he was with me before he went away, and the fact he's kept up so much contact. But i'm having a dilema about what to do about valentine's day...cos i want to let him know that I'm thinking about him but I don't want to put pressure on him or scare him off or interfere with his trip in any way. So I don't know whether to send him a text, or an e-card, or an email, or more than one...and if I do then what to say in them.

I was thinking maybe a text saying 'Happy Valentine's Day, Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you! :-)....' or something like that and maybe a general email mentioning valentine's at the end or something...

But I'm not sure what to do....

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Ruthie xx

ReputationRep:
    Please help??

Ruthie xx

ReputationRep:
    careful, that's kind of how the filth thread started...

I think the text message you suggested is sweet...

ReputationRep:
    Send a cows heart

ReputationRep:
    can you pleas send me a cows hart?where can i get one

ReputationRep:
    wait to see if he txts or emails u.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magiccarpet)
    Aren't you vegetarian???

ReputationRep:
    send him the text, am sure he will be pleased to recieve it

ReputationRep:
    actually he called me up on thurs and we talked for 2 hours. i think its ok. but we havent arranged anything for tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magiccarpet)
    Ask your local butcher, he might have 1
    If not, just try a cow

ReputationRep:
    can you pleas post me one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    Ok, there is this guy I like.....we got together about 3 weeks ago- for 2 days then he went travelling and is away for 6 months. Since being away he has sent me 2 letters, a postcard, numerous texts and several emails- he is in South Africa at the moment travelling all around and then is going all over the world.

I really really like him, and I'm presuming he likes me from the way he was with me before he went away, and the fact he's kept up so much contact. But i'm having a dilema about what to do about valentine's day...cos i want to let him know that I'm thinking about him but I don't want to put pressure on him or scare him off or interfere with his trip in any way. So I don't know whether to send him a text, or an e-card, or an email, or more than one...and if I do then what to say in them.

I was thinking maybe a text saying 'Happy Valentine's Day, Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you! :-)....' or something like that and maybe a general email mentioning valentine's at the end or something...

But I'm not sure what to do....

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Ruthie xx
    Think your text sounds perfect. Go for it!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I think the text sounds good! x

ReputationRep:
    i sent the text!!

now i'm gonna wait and see what happens before maybe sending an email later.

Ruthie xx

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.