This discussion is closed.
Lurker
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
What exactly are the status titles now? And how many posts do you have to have for each one? I know d changed the goalposts, but the FAQ still lists the old ones.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I know this is unrelated, but Lurker, maybe a feminine avatar would clear up the confusion. Just a thought.
BABOON
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
Yes the pink writing just makes u look dodgy if someone thought u were male
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
You should change your name to Lurkeress
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Lurker)
What exactly are the status titles now? And how many posts do you have to have for each one? I know d changed the goalposts, but the FAQ still lists the old ones.

noone knows.

love Katy***
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Lurker)
We're not totally sure now, because the FAQ needs updating.

(Original post by ZJuwelH)
I know this is unrelated, but Lurker, maybe a feminine avatar would clear up the confusion. Just a thought
Probably wise, though at the moment you'll have to stick to those in the database, as due to [img] code restrictions rightly imposed on the board by administration it isn't possible to upload your own at this time I'm afraid.
Lurker
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
I know this is unrelated, but Lurker, maybe a feminine avatar would clear up the confusion. Just a thought.
I tried that, can't get an avatar at all. I will when it's working though. As for changing my name to Lurkeress, I don't think it's possible.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (585)
50.04%
No (584)
49.96%

Watched Threads