This discussion is closed.
Maskau
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Are you an expressive person or do you tend to with-hold your emotions?
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
he withholds his emotions.

love Katy ***
BABOON
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
whos "he"
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Who does?

What about you katy? do you with-hold your emotions?
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I bet I could answer that question if I knew Expression's star sign. Although there are anomalies to the star sign characteristics, they are mostly accurate. So Expression, star sign?
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
I bet I could answer that question if I knew Expression's star sign. Although there are anomalies to the star sign characteristics, they are mostly accurate. So Expression, star sign?
Archer.
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by BABOON)
whos "he"
expression.

love Katy ***
BABOON
Report 17 years ago
i masterfully withholds my expression. Except when im talking to a girl, then i get all giddy and get expressive
BABOON
Report 17 years ago
what about u?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
This thread isn't about Expression
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
I think your right, its an elaborate scheme to find out the star signs of others..............hmm......... .......time for a new thread............
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Expression)
Archer.
Sagittarius I take it. Merry, ambitious (if a bit dreamy) and talkative. But also quite fickle and restless. I would say Expression isn't very expressive, especially after observing the nature and frequency of his posts.
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
yes it is, learn to read.

love katy ***
Expression
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Yeah, well, still given that I'm online, and we've got someone trying to accurately depict whether or not I express myself or not, then it is about Expression (the mod) in this sense, seen as as of yet no one else has commented on how they express themselves.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Sagittarius I take it. Merry, ambitious (if a bit dreamy) and talkative. But also quite fickle and restless. I would say Expression isn't very expressive, especially after observing the nature and frequency of his posts.
Could you give me info about ARIES???
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
I think your right, its an elaborate scheme to find out the star signs of others..............hmm......... .......time for a new thread............
Excuse me, I didn't start the thread but I brought the star sign bit up.
Speaking of star signs, I'm a Scorpio. My sign rules the 'Unholy Trinity', i.e. sex, money and death. Heeheehee.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Excuse me, I didn't start the thread but I brought the star sign bit up.
Speaking of star signs, I'm a Scorpio. My sign rules the 'Unholy Trinity', i.e. sex, money and death. Heeheehee.
I never implicated you in this crime . Anyways tell me about ARIES???
BABOON
Report 17 years ago
U Aries as well? I am as well. Hello brother! Someone called me MONKEYBUTT on the Harry potter thread, can u believe that? He was american as well...
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by BABOON)
U Aries as well? I am as well. Hello brother! Someone called me MONKEYBUTT on the Harry potter thread, can u believe that? He was american as well...
So are you HIGHLY competitve, outspoken but a leader too???
Expression
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
OK so this was posted whilst I was posting my previous post on here (must learn to type quicker!).

I try to do things on this board in a professional manner due to the nature of the moderators role; maybe this is detrimental in the type of posts I make when questions of opinion, as opposed to fact, come about.

Restless, yes just lately, struggling to sleep (2 1/2 hrs last night, through no fault of my own).

Merry; I'm satisfied in myself, what work I'm doing academically, and in the basketball sense, and keep that backed up with social activities too.

I do try to express my general feelings about something, but mainly only when prompted to do so - and when I am prompted, I can talk...

As for dreamy ambitions - I'm not totally sure where my career may take me, somewhere financial I anticipate; more specifics I don't know - so rather than dreamy, hazy may be more accurate !

Generally a pretty accurate description, well impressed.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (503)
51.17%
No (480)
48.83%

Watched Threads