Turn on thread page Beta

Are you an expressive person or do you tend to with-hold your emotions?

ReputationRep:
    he withholds his emotions.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    whos "he"

Who does?

What about you katy? do you with-hold your emotions?

ReputationRep:
    I bet I could answer that question if I knew Expression's star sign. Although there are anomalies to the star sign characteristics, they are mostly accurate. So Expression, star sign?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    I bet I could answer that question if I knew Expression's star sign. Although there are anomalies to the star sign characteristics, they are mostly accurate. So Expression, star sign?
    Archer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BABOON)
    whos "he"
    expression.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    i masterfully withholds my expression. Except when im talking to a girl, then i get all giddy and get expressive

ReputationRep:
    what about u?

This thread isn't about Expression

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    I think your right, its an elaborate scheme to find out the star signs of others..............hmm......... .......time for a new thread............

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    Archer.
    Sagittarius I take it. Merry, ambitious (if a bit dreamy) and talkative. But also quite fickle and restless. I would say Expression isn't very expressive, especially after observing the nature and frequency of his posts.

ReputationRep:
    yes it is, learn to read.

love katy ***

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, well, still given that I'm online, and we've got someone trying to accurately depict whether or not I express myself or not, then it is about Expression (the mod) in this sense, seen as as of yet no one else has commented on how they express themselves.

ReputationRep:
    Sagittarius I take it. Merry, ambitious (if a bit dreamy) and talkative. But also quite fickle and restless. I would say Expression isn't very expressive, especially after observing the nature and frequency of his posts.
    Could you give me info about ARIES???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    I think your right, its an elaborate scheme to find out the star signs of others..............hmm......... .......time for a new thread............
    Excuse me, I didn't start the thread but I brought the star sign bit up.
    Speaking of star signs, I'm a Scorpio. My sign rules the 'Unholy Trinity', i.e. sex, money and death. Heeheehee.

ReputationRep:
    Excuse me, I didn't start the thread but I brought the star sign bit up.
    Speaking of star signs, I'm a Scorpio. My sign rules the 'Unholy Trinity', i.e. sex, money and death. Heeheehee.
    I never implicated you in this crime . Anyways tell me about ARIES???

ReputationRep:
    U Aries as well? I am as well. Hello brother! Someone called me MONKEYBUTT on the Harry potter thread, can u believe that? He was american as well...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BABOON)
    U Aries as well? I am as well. Hello brother! Someone called me MONKEYBUTT on the Harry potter thread, can u believe that? He was american as well...
    So are you HIGHLY competitve, outspoken but a leader too???

ReputationRep:
    OK so this was posted whilst I was posting my previous post on here (must learn to type quicker!).

I try to do things on this board in a professional manner due to the nature of the moderators role; maybe this is detrimental in the type of posts I make when questions of opinion, as opposed to fact, come about.

Restless, yes just lately, struggling to sleep (2 1/2 hrs last night, through no fault of my own).

Merry; I'm satisfied in myself, what work I'm doing academically, and in the basketball sense, and keep that backed up with social activities too.

I do try to express my general feelings about something, but mainly only when prompted to do so - and when I am prompted, I can talk...

As for dreamy ambitions - I'm not totally sure where my career may take me, somewhere financial I anticipate; more specifics I don't know - so rather than dreamy, hazy may be more accurate !

Generally a pretty accurate description, well impressed.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 20, 2018
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.