How cool are those!?
i guess they suit you're style :rolleyes:
Mad Vlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by juno_the)
Slouch boots are mostly yucky, except mine. They're quite fitted though, and have a 3 inch heel. And they're pink.
A few people I know can pull them off quite well and they look fairly sophisticated... what i can't stand is chav ****s who wear them just to look ****gy... with their turned up jeans and 18 inch diameter hoop earrings :rolleyes:
Natalie Lane
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mad Vlad)
Curses... :rolleyes: Edited post above... :cool:
they're really cool, though the types that cannot be worn by just anyone...

edit: Hi Wild Thing!
Wild Thing
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Curses... :rolleyes: Edited post above... :cool:
You wear that??? :confused: :eek: :confused:
is it jst me that wears normal boots around here or what? :confused:
they look like climbing boots to me...yeah have enough pulley things to hang all the ropes! :eek:
I like more discreet things :flute:

but as tehy say, its a free world!
Mad Vlad
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Natalie Lane)
right...
just saw your edit sooo... forget about this post...
Hehe, no worries
canuck
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'll find the link... hang on.
Here

Even though its blatantly taking the mick, I found it quite amusing though the claim that I'm a goth is unfounded... :rolleyes: I just wear random stuff and sometimes that includes things like these... which in my opinion is fair enough

What the hell are those. They look like something Micheal Jackson would wear.
Juno
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
A few people I know can pull them off quite well and they look fairly sophisticated... what i can't stand is chav ****s who wear them just to look ****gy... with their turned up jeans and 18 inch diameter hoop earrings :rolleyes:
My boots aren't chavvy at all. They're too sophisticated (and slightly expensive)
Mad Vlad
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wild thing)
You wear that??? :confused: :eek: :confused:
is it jst me that wears normal boots around here or what? :confused:
they look like climbing boots to me...yeah have enough pulley things to hang all the ropes! :eek:
I like more discreet things :flute:

but as tehy say, its a free world!
Theyre also very good for kicking peoples shins with. Though to be fair, my other pair are far better for that with the toe plate rather than these with the recessed metal bar.
I wear normal stuff sometimes, but I always spice it up so that I don't look normal eg last night when i went out, i wore my DC trainers a cool black and predominantly white jersey top with "Bad Samaritan" written on it, but i thought that was boring so i wore some 3/4 lengths and knee high black and white stripey socks to go with it Bit of a black and white kinda theme going on last night actually but it looked good... (IMO at least! hehe!)
Mad Vlad
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by juno_the)
My boots aren't chavvy at all. They're too sophisticated (and slightly expensive)
You see, I can imagine you as being one of these people that wears them and actually looks rather good in them. I dunno... theres something about your persona that says - sophisticated.
Mad Vlad
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by canuck)
What the hell are those. They look like something Micheal Jackson would wear.
He wears loafers with white socks. Sadly Caprice has a pair similar to these but with a metal 3" heel... I was shocked.
Juno
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You see, I can imagine you as being one of these people that wears them and actually looks rather good in them. I dunno... theres something about your persona that says - sophisticated.
Thank you

I do sophisticated sometimes. Other times I go more goth/grungie ish. But I mostly wear heels
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Theyre also very good for kicking peoples shins with. Though to be fair, my other pair are far better for that with the toe plate rather than these with the recessed metal bar.
I wear normal stuff sometimes, but I always spice it up so that I don't look normal eg last night when i went out, i wore my DC trainers a cool black and predominantly white jersey top with "Bad Samaritan" written on it, but i thought that was boring so i wore some 3/4 lengths and knee high black and white stripey socks to go with it Bit of a black and white kinda theme going on last night actually but it looked good... (IMO at least! hehe!)
you';re boots aren't THAT bad..jst i wouldn't wear them
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by need_money)
How cool are those!?
Effing hiddie!

but cute if you were going to a 6-'s theme party.
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
would it be mean if I said that I once dressed in a similar way in a costume party? I was a witch, a stylish witch though
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
would it be mean if I said that I once dressed in a similar way in a costume party? I was a witch, a stylish witch though
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
ENGRACADO!!! that was soooo funny!!
Mad Vlad
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hehehehe, thats cool. I wouldn't say its mean
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wild thing)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
ENGRACADO!!! that was soooo funny!!
thanks

It's actually true though...
ladyshort4u
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I don't like those boots....the following is my idea of cool boots...my own cool boots in fact

Love Ladyshort
Attached files
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
is it normal that you 3 just HAPPEN to have pics of your favorite boots??? :confused: :confused:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (115)
66.09%
No I haven't decided yet (35)
20.11%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.79%

Watched Threads