Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kildare)
    Sind (the area that is). There are actually more Muslims in India that there are in Pakistan funnily enough.
    yes if you look at the population, india has one of the largest populations in the world. (sind is also part of pakistan.)

by the way, why a big deal being an indian muslim, you can be a british muslim, african muslim, american muslim, the only reason pakistan is associated the most is because 97% of the population is muslim.

also i didnt think oxford favoured muslims really, not after the news of terrorism 24/7 regarding muslims. only selected people come to the know the truth -it isnt really the muslims but the jews, zionists, freemason, who bloody run most of america, and OH ...who stands up to america? no one! all lick ass. why? cos the shear size and technology they have they will destroy you literally. what do they care about another humans face value?

what i could relate though, if he meant by favourism to muslims, could be, the oxford access scheme may be? helping the ethnic minority to get in to study.

also what i know is ke daa was a term used by sikhs not really muslims. and this guy is a nutcase: "BABYGUY"

ReputationRep:
    damn it."ke daaa.........." of course, my muslim mate was taking the piss out of this other indian sikh guy.............its sikhs who use it............................*S ILLY ME* anywayz.....................

"KE DAAAAA, BALBA TCHATIKKA......."

ReputationRep:
    what r u on about? U mentioned my name...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BABOON)
    what r u on about? U mentioned my name...
    sorry, ill edit my post.

ReputationRep:
    Oi lay off Sikhs! My two best mates are Sikh, and Sikhs seem so jolly and fun all the time! Their traditions are fun, unlike Islam (bleh), where the most fun you have is chumming away on samosas come Eid day. Nah I'm sure Islam is fun in its own way.

ReputationRep:
    i aint dissin seeks mate. my muslim mate was friends with the sikh guy who said "ke daaa." they were joking about their cultures and the comparisons in language they use. its jsut that i got confused, thinknig that my muslim mate said the phrase, not his sikh mate who had a laugh about it!!! the ytook the mick out of the english translations for it, hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Oi lay off Sikhs! My two best mates are Sikh, and Sikhs seem so jolly and fun all the time! Their traditions are fun, unlike Islam (bleh), where the most fun you have is chumming away on samosas come Eid day. Nah I'm sure Islam is fun in its own way.
    are you not a muslim?

Yeah man don't diss sikhs they are funny

Q: What do you call a sikh assasin?
    A: Turbinator

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.