The Student Room Group

Russian History Revision...

So...

Having spent the last term sleeping/Day dreaming, colouring in, I have made the fatal mistake of having very few notes on Russia from about 1850 to 1960's. Oh and I just happen to have an A- Level moduel in January.

I'm aware that this is entirely my own stupid fault, my only defence is that if you had my history teacher, you'd be in the same boat...

My question is, Anyone know any good internet resources where I can find ANYTHING so that I can revise? I really miss that GCSE bitesize thing that the BBC does for GCSE. Sob...

Thank you...
Reply 1
I think my school has notes on its intranet... PM me your email if you want and if I find some I'll send them to you!
totoro
I think my school has notes on its intranet... PM me your email if you want and if I find some I'll send them to you!

Got any notes on any other modules?:heart:
Reply 4
SuicideCommando
Got any notes on any other modules?:heart:

No sorry that's the only one! We also do Ireland 1798-1912 but I'm not sure if there's notes for that... I'll check tomorrow :smile:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mastering-Twentieth-Century-Russian-Palgrave/dp/0333963075

strongly advise getting this.
Did my coursework on fall of tsars.
this gave me everything. historians anaylis, the lot.
It goes up to 1991 so it covers ur area.
Reply 6
You are all wonderful people who shall save my A-Level and go straight to Heaven/Nirvana/Which ever afterlife you belive in. xxxx
Reply 7
BecsR
So...

Having spent the last term sleeping/Day dreaming, colouring in, I have made the fatal mistake of having very few notes on Russia from about 1850 to 1960's. Oh and I just happen to have an A- Level moduel in January.

I'm aware that this is entirely my own stupid fault, my only defence is that if you had my history teacher, you'd be in the same boat...

My question is, Anyone know any good internet resources where I can find ANYTHING so that I can revise? I really miss that GCSE bitesize thing that the BBC does for GCSE. Sob...

Thank you...

You could go to this thing called a library and take out a book? Perhaps try J.N. Westwood, Endurance and Endeavour: Russian History 1812-1980 (Oxford pb). Haven't personally read it yet but on my semesters reading list.
Reply 8
Use a good oldfashioned textbook...got me an A

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending