Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
goin to Florida
trev
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm spending my half term on doing coursework.
*Laura*
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I remember I once spent every waking moment of a year 10 half term on statistics coursework! I don't have a half term now but I'm only in 2 days a week and luckily don't have *too* much work at the mo.
trev
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Most teachers in sixth form don't give us homework because we need to do coursework and revise for exams. If we don't have coursework or revise for exam, we just don't have homework. We can just relax.
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by hakkashinhwauk)
What are you going to do with it? I get one week off, don't know about you guys.

I'm planning to use the time on coursework that's due in for next Thursday
the right answer would be to do homework but the real answer is probably sleep
TKR
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Coursework Coursework and more Coursework. Sad thing is, I went out on thursday so I missed the last day of term when I was going to talk to my Stats and economics teachers to find out what I should actually be doing... hmmm, monday when I get back is going to be fun! PLus sleeping! Which it seems I never get to do in term time .

Well bff is going to LA so looks like I will have a nice uninterrupted week to sleep as much as I want... ahhhh cant wait!
kellywood_5
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My half-term is next week, and then we get the Monday and Tuesday of the week after that off as well. I'm going to see my best friend to do some history and sociology revision together on a few days, I need to do my English lit coursework and French oral presentation, and I guess I should really do some revision for those subjects as well......
undiscovered
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Revision already?
kellywood_5
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SiAnY)
Revision already?
I know, I'm mad lol. Nothing too heavy though, just going over notes.
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
In a word?

Slowly.
TKR
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm going to take my dog for a walk every day so that she starts to love me the best out of the whole family.
undiscovered
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by thekillersrock)
I'm going to take my dog for a walk every day so that she starts to love me the best out of the whole family.
:rofl:
Mrs_F
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Don't get half terms. Just gone back after Christmas last week had about a month and a half off. About the same for Easter and 5 months off for summer. Can't really complain about the lack of half terms!
TKR
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SiAnY)
:rofl:
she is a very fickle animal, as am I, clearly, but I'm scared that when I go off to uni, she won't miss me! I wan't to be the person who causes her to wee herself when I come back from uni!
heminder
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by hakkashinhwauk)
What are you going to do with it? I get one week off, don't know about you guys.

I'm planning to use the time on coursework that's due in for next Thursday
Friday: spaz out and celebrate!
Saturday: get down to down. spent £30 on CDs, clothes, etc... stopped by Games Workshop to pick up some stuff too (see profile)
Sunday: friends come round. watch Viva La Bam, listen to CDs, etc...
Monday: so far just had a wash. this is why i hate mondays... you never get anything out of them, and it's always crappy. (see dedicated thread on mondays)
Tuesday: do some work then go to Games Night at 6pm
Wednesday: revise n work on projects/write-ups, etc...
Thursday: take the car for service in afternoon and off to Games night again at 6
Friday: nothing planned...
Saturday: friends' & co coming round...
Sunday: off to slough to meet some random aunt. (i bet she's gonna ask me if i'm gonna be a doctor!)
hollywollydoodle
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Work tomorrow, thursday and friday. have psychology coursework to go over, a lot of maths work to catch up on as i missed 4 days due to rehearsals for guys and dolls (my school put on a musical). I also have to start choreographing my dance for A2 dance.
Ariel4
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
my reading weeks not till next week and i have a presentation right in the middle of it so icant go home. which is somewhat annoying.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (105)
17.65%
It's just nice to be back! (163)
27.39%
Not great so far... (212)
35.63%
I want to drop out! (115)
19.33%

Watched Threads