Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I know its random but I am so happy I want to shout it to the world. Warn me if you want mods but I am too happy to care. My girlfriend (who is friends with our very own IHavePMS) said she loves me!! Its the first time she has said it to me though I have said it to her many a time. I am sooooooooo happy!! Hell I am going to burst!! YAY!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFi25)
    I know its random but I am so happy I want to shout it to the world. Warn me if you want mods but I am too happy to care. My girlfriend (who is friends with our very own IHavePMS) said she loves me!! Its the first time she has said it to me though I have said it to her many a time. I am sooooooooo happy!! Hell I am going to burst!! YAY!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
    :dancing: :party: :dancing:

ReputationRep:

She loves you, yeah, yeah yeah...

(I don't know why there's so many opportunities for Beatles' lyrics today)

ReputationRep:
    :champ: i know the feeling! :love:

ReputationRep:
    Die

ReputationRep:
    People are so strange. Before I rant, "woohoo! yay for you!" :congrats:
    But I just don't get why saying I love you is such a big deal.

ReputationRep:
    *takes magical imaginary flower*

She loves you
    She loves you not
    She loves you
    She loves you not
    She loves you
    She loves you not
    She loves you
    She loves you not
    She loves you
    She loves you not
    SHE LOVES YOU!

It's Friday I'm in love.

ReputationRep:
    errmmm :confused: ok congratulations:party:???????:confused:???

ReputationRep:
    Aww.... that is so cute... that actually made me "aww" out loud Hope you have a great day with her today!

ReputationRep:
    yea its nice when that happens

ReputationRep:
    He loves me too and that also made me happy :p: :p:
    congrat hun!! #

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bestdeceptions)
    Aww.... that is so cute... that actually made me "aww" out loud Hope you have a great day with her today!
    Well I would however I am not in the same city anymore. She is in Oxford and I Portsmouth. We did spend the weekend together so I cant complain!!

ReputationRep:
    erm congrats. who is she? :embarasse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil penguin kid)
    erm congrats. who is she? :embarasse
    Like I said, a friend of IHavePMS's! Though she is not on this forum as far as I know!

ReputationRep:
    Like I said, a friend of IHavePMS's! Though she is not on this forum as far as I know!
    ohh i thought she was on this forum :embarasse congrats!!! :party: :thrasher:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)
    Die
    Murdok agrees...
    (lol)

ReputationRep:
    awww

you need to follow it up with 'wil you marry me?'

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, aww.

:cool:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 4, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.