This discussion is closed.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by frost105)
Personally i think you can only truely hate someone that you know quite well as its such a powerful emotion. Its too draining to truely hate someone so I just remove any notion that they exsisted form my life.
I agree. Out of sight out of mind.
Harv616
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by gossip_girl)
come on let it allllll out
Well she f***ed me about for 3 years by messing with my head, playing mind games, only seeing me when she wanted to, cheating on me, dumping me and then asking me back out (yes i no its my fault, but i was in "love") and then finaly makeing up bs storys so everybody would hate me
Oh and she forgot my bday each year but made a big deal about her friends (whos is 3 days after mine). :mad:

ok im done......
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by cindy)
I agree. Out of sight out of mind.
My mind obscures my sight. And vice-versa.
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I hate God too, for never taking into account my prayers and feelings, and all ive seen around me is the good people having a rough life, whereas the bad people having it all, even if they will be punished for it in hell. I beleve in god, angels and an afterlife, but I hate God and cant trust him/her anymore, I think God hates me anyway.
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BhArJ)
Well she f***ed me about for 3 years by messing with my head, playing mind games, only seeing me when she wanted to, cheating on me, dumping me and then asking me back out (yes i no its my fault, but i was in "love") and then finaly makeing up bs storys so everybody would hate me
Oh and she forgot my bday each year but made a big deal about her friends (whos is 3 days after mine). :mad:

ok im done......
you should have hospitalised her.
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
I'd say that genuine hatred is when you would prefer for someone to live and be in eternal pain than to being dead.

Oh yes, i feel that for one person :mad:
heminder
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by annabellewalter)
Is there anyone on this earth who you genuinely HATE. Not just a piddly little dislike- I mean pure, unrelentless, seething hatred.

Who do you hate and why? Doesn't matter if you don't know them, just rant, vent, seethe.............
well, Murdok hates Misho...
if you wanted to know...
PublicSchoolAnn
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
spank
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by annabellewalter)
Is there anyone on this earth who you genuinely HATE. Not just a piddly little dislike- I mean pure, unrelentless, seething hatred.

Who do you hate and why? Doesn't matter if you don't know them, just rant, vent, seethe.............
Yep, I hate my bf's landlady. YOu do NOT want to get me started on her :mad:
PublicSchoolAnn
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by PublicSchoolAnn)
spank
I meant bump
Evil Muffin
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I hate my boyfriend's mate 'Ric.' He called me a loser and once, when I told my bf to tell him that I'm "naked and willing to restore your heterosexuality" (it was a cruel joke!) over msn, he replied "oh, that'll work." Rude! This was a guy who dumped his lovely American girlfriend because of his sexual dysfunction.
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
YEEEAAAHH!!!! im full of venoumous passionate HATRED!!!!!

i hate the following people

this coffee shop lady who didnt give me a job blatantly cos of my race. i walked in for filling in some final forms to get the job despite her asking me alot of q's on the fone like an interview, then she looked at me and said, hello, we r a bit busy. we'll give you a call.

i also hate this girl my ex fancied while we were together. he liked her for a year until i dumped him. she was a sl*t and a h*re with dyed red hair and was FAT with loads of makeup AND she was going out with my ex's best mate

i also hate a number of people here at uni.
this hysterical single mom who thinks she is already better than everyone lese
an 18 year old immature silly girl who acts like a wh*re with all guys, it sincerely disgusts me
my bf cos he is a ******* has USED ME and LIED to me for the past 6 months we have known each other

i HATE these people i wish hell upon them i wish them to SUFFER while i laugh at them

i actually feel good now
ThePants999
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NikNak)
I think it is healthy to have a good hatred of someone! hehe
I have carried mine for five years now and I assure you, healthy it is not.
Vixen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I hate three people. And I mean despise with real white hot, bitter seething hatred
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i think its ok to hate peopel. i find hate is a passionate emotion. passionate peopl need to let out their feeling, and hating people is my way of doing it. otherwise id be carp
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (76)
67.26%
No I haven't decided yet (21)
18.58%
Yes but I might change my mind (16)
14.16%

Watched Threads