This discussion is closed.
Irrational Pi
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
How ironic..

My original intention was to put Nottingham as my top choice, followed by Leicester.

However, Nottingham have given me offers at a lower grades than Leicester (Nottingham basically gave me the same as Portsmouth!)

Oh fun fun, I never expected to have this problem!
trev
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I applied to top uni's like that one and didn't lower my offer. You are lucky. What course is it? What is the normal offer and the lowered offer?
undiscovered
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Never mind, just put Nottingham with no insurance?

It is annoying though. I was thinking of having Southampton as my insurance but they gave me an AAB offer rather than ABB and I don't have any AAA offers...bla bla
RachelBabyfrog
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I agree, it is annoying, lol. I got a higher offer than the typical one from Loughborough... but they want a B in English, not an A like the others, so it makes it a good insurance
Fluffy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It still might be worth putting the higher graded Leicester as insurance (providing the difference between the two offers isn't huge) - they will probably have more lea-way than Notts if the worst happens and you don't make your grades...
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
my first choice gave me my lowest offer... so i just didn't have an insurance

lou xxx
v130387
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
Same, i got a lowered offer from nottingham and i dont have a insurance
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (95)
24.55%
No (292)
75.45%

Watched Threads