Report 14 years ago
he he he...

Tesco
Mrs_F
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Not really. Well I don't find it funny anyway. Maybe I'm just being a miserable bugger today though?
glance
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ArisGreenleaf)
Somerfield's got bugs in the broccoli! I never had that problem when it was safeway!
When I was little I found half a bug caterpillar thing in my broccoli. Ever since, whenever I've had broccoli I've had to cut it up into little pieces and search meticulously for any bugs before I eat it.
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by glance)
When I was little I found half a bug caterpillar thing in my broccoli. Ever since, whenever I've had broccoli I've had to cut it up into little pieces and search meticulously for any bugs before I eat it.
When I was little, I found nits in my brother's hair. And now, he thinks he has premature male pattern baldness. Pretty well deduced, for a fifteen year-old, wouldn't you agree?
sleepyeba
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SexyPrince-type)
it came from the name of the man's wife - (Tes)sa (Co)hen
So what would Tesco's be called if his wife was called Aretha Shole?
Kew
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sleepyeba)
Aresh...
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sleepyeba)
Well, it's the thought that counts. Although qualifying that thought would appear beyond my capability :rolleyes:
sleepyeba
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kew96158)
Aresh...
:p: it's hard using the same template! You try one!
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
The Tesco name came into use in the 1920’s when Jack and his partner, took TES from TE Stockwell and CO from Cohen to coin what is now a household name.
source: http://www.tesco.ie/about/tescoplc.htm

at least its not called something stupid like dfggjrtgijefg
magiccarpet
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by glance)
omg!!! the EXACT same thing happened to me! my parents bought brocoli from a dodgy market and they made me sit down and eat all of it. until the day i found half a caterpiller in mine and they didnt believe me and i was sent to bed with no ice cream. i cried for ages and never ate broccoli again
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hey, intercity,what do you think of the name of the fast food restaurant 'Wimpy'? i laughed for ages on that one.....eg ''who wants a wimpy burger?'' 'look at this Wimpy meal' 'these chips are Wimpy'
LH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Pencil)
It's not as bad as Safeway or Somerfield or Asda.
Associated Dairies

If anyone was interested...
InterCity125
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by magiccarpet)
hey, intercity,what do you think of the name of the fast food restaurant 'Wimpy'? i laughed for ages on that one.....eg ''who wants a wimpy burger?'' 'look at this Wimpy meal' 'these chips are Wimpy'
I think that's funny as well. Just like Virgin Trains - is the driver a 'Virgin Driver'
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by InterCity125)
I think that's funny as well. Just like Virgin Trains - is the driver a 'Virgin Driver'
I prefer the Virgin flight attendants.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (65)
23.13%
No (216)
76.87%

Watched Threads