Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Reviewer

    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by hams)
    ive already got the HC1 form but what else do you have to send off with it?

    in part 8 (people in full time education). does the maintence grant mean the same as higher education grant?

    im sorry about all the questions but im going to be needing a lot a medication in the next few monts or years and i really cant afford to pay for them. living on just a loan, no job and next to nothing grant
    You need to send off a copy of your notification of student support, but you get it back. That's the form you got 3 copies of from your LEA.

    I think I had an older version of the form, but you should have one box to put your loan and another to put your grant in. But if you do it slightly wrong they've got the notification of student support, so they'll know what you meant.

    (Original post by hams)
    but im going to need regular medication not just the old one or there
    fair enough.
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2005
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.