This discussion is closed.
pink_lucie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
i just brought some new underwear and i only just looked at how you wash them
there all hand wash! :eek:

the moral of the story: always check the labels on your new clothes!

its gonna take ages to wash them all now! :eek:
Johnny 5
Badges: 11
Report 14 years ago
OMG WTF!!!!!!

Or something along those very lines.
Mad Vlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Unfortunate
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
(Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
OMG WTF!!!!!!

Or something along those very lines.
:eek: no need to take the piss!
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mad Vlad)
Unfortunate
i know! mr cool :cool:
frost105
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Sometimes you can get away with washing in a machine if you use non biological and no fabric softner and putting items into a pillow case.
Mad Vlad
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by gossip_girl)
i know! mr cool :cool:
Whats all this Mr. Cool business for? Hehe
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
Whats all this Mr. Cool business for? Hehe
cos you are! dont deny it mr cool :cool:
heminder
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Murdok says that you should also check for flammability, % of wool, self-destruction timers, built-in optical spy cameras, and you might also find a free CD stashed in by the smugglers if you're lucky!!
Johnny 5
Report 14 years ago
:eek: no need to take the piss!
I wasn't. Obviously, this is an analogy to the futility of human existence, and how we will never quite understand the meaning of our very presence through our failure to recognise the most basic truths: how we fail in our lives, because we all fail to read the label.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to write a harrowing first novel (entitled "Read the lable") on that very theme, and then direct the subsequent Broadway spin-off.
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
(Original post by heminder)
Murdok says that you should also check for flammability, % of wool, self-destruction timers, built-in optical spy cameras, and you might also find a free CD stashed in by the smugglers if you're lucky!!
:eek: will do! *salutes*
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
I wasn't. Obviously, this is an analogy to the futility of human existence, and how we will never quite understand the meaning of our very presence through our failure to recognise the most basic truths: how we fail in our lives, because we all fail to read the label.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to write a harrowing first novel (entitled "Read the lable") on that very theme, and then direct the subsequent Broadway spin-off.
:eek: wow.......can i join you
Mad Vlad
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
cos you are! dont deny it mr cool :cool:
Umm... ok then hehe
TKR
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i hate clothes that do strange things when you wash them! I specifically brought a top for it's bagginess the other day so I had something to wear that doesn' make me look TOO gay, and now it's shrunk down to tank-top proportions - great! Is god trying to tell me something? Still a nice top though, and a bargain at £35!
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
Umm... ok then hehe
dont ever deny the coolness of mr cool or all the coolness will go! :eek:
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
(Original post by thekillersrock)
i hate clothes that do strange things when you wash them! I specifically brought a top for it's bagginess the other day so I had something to wear that doesn' make me look TOO gay, and now it's shrunk down to tank-top proportions - great! Is god trying to tell me something? Still a nice top though, and a bargain at £35!
i love you :love:
Johnny 5
Report 14 years ago
:eek: wow.......can i join you
You will recieve credit in the dedications of the first novel in the series. Sadly, providing inspiration in itself does not entitle you to any of the surely substantial royalties.
Mad Vlad
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by thekillersrock)
:eek: £35 for a top!? Of debateable quality!? Oh dear.
TKR
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You will recieve credit in the dedications of the first novel in the series. Sadly, providing inspiration in itself does not entitle you to any of the surely substantial royalties.
can i play the lead in the broadway production? I am 5"10 and insanely good-looking, although not in a threatening way, I think I would be perfect in the role as the guy who forgets to read the label at first, but learns the error of his ways by the end of the play.
TKR
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:eek: £35 for a top!? Of debateable quality!? Oh dear.
£35 isn't that much, and the quality isn;t debatable thankyou! It's a sethtop, horizontal stripes, which is also good cos i am skinny and it makes me look a little more bulky!

- most anyone has ever spent on one item of clothing?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (116)
65.91%
No I haven't decided yet (36)
20.45%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.64%

Watched Threads