Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I think thats a lot of nonsensical drivel.

ReputationRep:
    still there?.(profresh)...i hav jus found this society and wud love to challenge u, i speak now in plain english so all can understand.. reply.

Mo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aenor)
    Why are the verbose more likely to suffer grievous injury?
    Because you touch yourself at night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR_JR)
    Because you touch yourself at night
    My, how elequent and witty this chap has proved himself to be. A truly first class sparring partner. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    And what of prospective Law students?
    Mere innocents. Or at least you give the impression of being so.

I should really refrain from posting on this thread - for fear of a certain member rebuking me and comparing me to you! Which is really insulting given I pretty much consider my posts as very comprehensible and don’t add the unnecessary pomp you do. But as I gather from this person - apparently if one’s manner of speaking is perceived as relatively verbose then it is a sure sign of insecurity, and not in fact stupidity on the part of the inane (hex-cuse me) individual’s inability to grasp even the basics of the actually rudimentary response. :rolleyes:

(Original post by Aenor)
    Why are the verbose more likely to suffer grievous injury?
    Because the ranks of the less verbose are evidently inclined to cause them exactly the aforementioned bodily harm.
    Call it jealousy, I know I will.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joshworkinghard)
    My, how elequent and witty this chap has proved himself to be. A truly first class sparring partner. :rolleyes:
    Sarcasm is the Lowest form of wit

ReputationRep:
    It is my firm belief that a sizable number of the posters on this thread should have been alive at the time when executions of inferior jesters was the widespread fashion.

ReputationRep:
    Its the one they call profresh, ive had the undignified pleasure of seeing him before hand. Evidently, with his Jeudeio-Carribean nose, sharper than the finest of African hunting spears, used by samurai to sharpen their katana's, his arse hair beginning at the mid-point of his neck and running down his body to form an ape like tail, ''Horseface profresh'' can easily make a blind man throw-up..

ReputationRep:
    The brief but wonderful golden age that you refer to began when the Puritans came to power and ended with the return of Charles II to the British mainland. It was an age of great peace and harmony.

ReputationRep:
    Although it has to be said that the conditions for a return of this age present themselves repeatedly throughout history. With luck the period might dawn upon us, allowing the many witless heads of the hydra that this thread has become to be lopped off at will. Aenor, maybe we'll start with you.

ReputationRep:
    Please allow me to test your hypothesis. I recommend that to limit casualty numbers you should be the guinea pig.

ReputationRep:
    The term "guinea pig" was used to denote the subject of an investigation.
    This may startle the weak of heart but lopping off only one head rather than many heads will actually limit casualties.

ReputationRep:
    Removal of one head would be the first stage in testing your original hypothesis.

Lopping off one head could kill the hydra if it previosuly had only one head and a herculean strategy was employed to prevent growth of new heads.
    As a further point, regrettably I am unfamliar with the internal anatomy of this particular hydra.

ReputationRep:
    Ironically, I think this is one of the least humorous threads on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingslaw)
    Ironically, I think this is one of the least humorous threads on TSR.
    i agree with you entirely

ReputationRep:
    From an innocent bystanders view, one thats profoundly biast to good wit, i summon aenor with the tribute of ''Lord Cackness'', please bow..

ReputationRep:
    That is why i originally said:
    (Original post by Undry1)
    a sizable number of the posters on this thread should have been alive at the time when executions of inferior jesters was the widespread fashion
    if this was true then this society would have a lot more substance

ReputationRep:
    While i have much enjoyed this philosophical debate on the relative strengths of differing methods of hydra extermination, my bed is much more inviting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aenor)
    The society wouldn't exist because all its members would have been executed before it was founded.
    Not all ... only those whose wit was bog standard.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.