The Student Room Group

TSR 'Wit' Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 320
You being ironic, Undry1?
Reply 321
Aenor
Who exactly is counted among the echelons of the esteemed inaugurated?

Truly? I haven't the foggiest.
Reply 322
Profesh
The criteria for consideration are not exact but, suffice it to say, they are none the less exacting. You may demonstrate relevant prowess in the manner of your choosing, but know that I am rather through with pledging endorsement on faith alone. :rolleyes:

Of course, I could induct you as a 'sub-altern' here and now; but then, there's no fun in that.

i coudlnt agree with you more!
Reply 323
I hope you've got the sharpest.
Reply 324
Well, are mathematical skills accepted?
Reply 325
izzy_hattie
oh my god!!!

the lord returns

remember me O great one?

:worships:

Ah, I knew your inauguration made sense at the time; and I believe you've just re-affirmed that for me. :wink:
Reply 326
Profesh
Ah, I knew your inauguration made sense at the time; and I believe you've just re-affirmed that for me. :wink:

i aim to please... :rolleyes:

now, have you not been on this for ages, or am I losing the small inch of sanity I have left?
Reply 327
izzy_hattie
i aim to please... :rolleyes:

now, have you not been on this for ages, or am I losing the small inch of sanity I have left?

Sadly, I am presently to be A.W.O.L. yet again; brothers will be brothers, as I'm sure you can well imagine.

'Good night! Good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night 'till it be morrow.'
Reply 328
So can i join?
Reply 329
KOH
So can i join?

no :eviltongu
Reply 330
izzy_hattie
no :eviltongu

Very well :smile:

But im sad :frown:
KOH
Very well :smile:

But im sad :frown:

If you are sad about that then you are sad in both senses of the word.
has izzie taken over since her new appointment of extra power in the wit office?
Reply 333
Joshworkinghard
If you are sad about that then you are sad in both senses of the word.

haha very funny:rolleyes:

If izzy thinks im not good enough then ill be sad...
Reply 334
KOH
haha very funny:rolleyes:

If izzy thinks im not good enough then ill be sad...

you are more than good enough :adore:
Reply 335
Can I be a member of the Wit Society? Please?

Moi
Reply 336
I think there's a sort of application prcess first. To 'wit'-tle down the huge numbers of potential applicants. I'm very sorry for the pun, by the way, but these things happen.
Lysander
I think there's a sort of application prcess first. To 'wit'-tle down the huge numbers of potential applicants. I'm very sorry for the pun, by the way, but these things happen.

You are a tWit.
2 5 +
You are a tWit.

If only this was the "Wat" Society :rolleyes:
Reply 339
But calling it the 'Shining Wat' society works not nearly so well. (You wanted a battle of wits from people wanting to join, right? As Mother Nature said to the impotent man, no hard feelings, eh?)

Quick Reply

Latest