(Original post by yo-less)
    i don't know how impressed profesh will be :p:
    See my name? It has "thunder" in it.

Shocking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearTheThunder)
    See my name? It has "thunder" in it.

Shocking.
    Actually, since re-vamping the hierarchy, 'punnery' is now officially the lowest form of wit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Actually, since re-vamping the hierarchy, 'punnery' is now officially the lowest form of wit.
    and seemingly, the highest is toffery :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearTheThunder)
    My mere prescene eminates it...
    Shame. I was always more 'post-scene', myself.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who professes a desire to join will be appended to the 'subalterns' roster; those who demonstrate sufficient prowess are then promoted, at my discretion.

As you might surmise from the current top-tier, standards are zealously guarded.

ReputationRep:
    Et voila.

ReputationRep:
    I desire to be placed upon the "subalterns' roster". Please.

hmm...all these stages seem a tad overwhelming,but i'll give it a try...
    *fetches walking shoes*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FlyingIsis)
    :marchmell <---can he join? He´s suprisingly wittier than the average pudding
    ^^^ lol - best thing on this thread!

ReputationRep:
    does this mean I can infact be added to the 'subalterns' roster?....oh go on Profesh, you eloquent beast...

ReputationRep:
    Goodness me; should this rampant proliferation continue, we're going to need an official icon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    I didn't actually notice I'd done that

See that's how good I am, making puns without realising :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I've read practically all of the posts on here, and the amount of laughs that left me- zero. Puts paid to the "wit" part of the society i'd say. Perhaps this should just be the society for people who like to use long words and create over- complicated syntax. Note to a few people on here- being intelligent and being able to use long words and sentences does NOT make you witty!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cottonmouth)
    I've read practically all of the posts on here, and the amount of laughs that left me- zero. Puts paid to the "wit" part of the society i'd say. Perhaps this should just be the society for people who like to use long words and create over- complicated syntax. Note to a few people on here- being intelligent and being able to use long words and sentences does NOT make you witty!
    Hence I am given to scrutinise outside the confines of this mere thread: not that this wields any impact where you're concerned.

ReputationRep:
    :toofunny: Muppets.

Perhaps, "puppets" would be a more appropriate word. It is quite obvious Profesh has you on strings; some of you realise, some of you don't. It's the many few of you who don't, which is what worries me.

ReputationRep:
    I've read practically all of the posts on here
    How sad you are... I became bored after the first; the thread reeks of "farce".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pixelated)
    :toofunny: Muppets.

Perhaps, "puppets" would be a more appropriate word. It is quite obvious Profesh has you on strings; some of you realise, some of you don't. It's the many few of you who don't, which is what worries me.
    "many few"!?!?!?!?!?!?! which is it my friend?

i get the feeling some people are trying to sounds intelligent and failing abysmally :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    oh will you all stop bickering, and be soothed by the gentle skippings of my lil saccharine freind.....:marchmell
    and...
    why dont the said critics offer an example of this seemingly elusive wit??

ReputationRep:
    I meant what I wrote, my friend. Think beyond the realms of logic, and it may make more sense.

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.