TSR 'Wit' Society Watch

MrSpanky
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by vibrantcarousel)
I was merely commenting on the fact that I didn't piss on Spanky's fireworks by ripping apart bits of his little equations
I have fireworks? I have fireworks!!! yay

(Original post by vibrantcarousel)
Spanky - I happen to be unfamiliar with the term "putt in the ruff". Pray explain? Well, unless it's one of those terms where ignorance is bliss.
putt from the ruff : the guy is gay.

In similar fashion to the term "drives on the wrong side of the road", the above phrase is a reference to golf, where the guy uses the wrong golf club in the part of the golf course where the grass is long and ruff, hence chances are it's something you wouldn't be familiar with, unless you watched the film "good will hunting", the bit where Matt Damon implies that the psychologist interviewing him is gay.
ElWilson
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Haha, Indeed that has to be the highlight of my life so far - simply witnessing that influenced me into studying law.
cuth
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by bikerx23)
Parisian absinthe, also, was not the delicacy of choice in those times, since the same drink derived from Czechoslovakia is of a much higher pedigree.
Bohemian absinthe, or absinth, as this variety is often called, is not my personal prefrence. The assembly of the full beverage is far too complicated. The leuching effect of parsian style absinthe is very pleasing and is one of the magical elements that attracts me to it.
Agent Smith
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Wit Society completes the effortless transition to Decadence Society. Marvellous. Oscar Wilde would be proud.
bikerx23
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Agent Smith)
Wit Society completes the effortless transition to Decadence Society. Marvellous. Oscar Wilde would be proud.
But apparently he would be happy to overlook SPaG...
Carl
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Parisian absinthe, also, was not the delicacy of choice in those times, since the same drink derived from Czechoslovakia is of a much higher pedigree.
Indeed, it must be noted that Parisian absinthe was very much the boisson du choix of the proletariat, being as it was in abundance until it's prohibition in 1915. Even now, it's successor pastis is synonymous with the class of bofs and PMUs who consume it in cafés rather than lead a more productive lifestyle.

foxo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Agent Smith)
And now it's making a further transition into 'Teenagers Who Boast About Drinking Society.'

Once, I drunk half a bottle of Sebor Absinth.
bikerx23
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hmm...considering carl and I are 20, and that we were talking about drinking and making jokes at the expense of those who drink excessively, I think you should re-evaluate your analysis.
foxo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hmm...considering carl and I are 20, and that we were talking about drinking and making jokes at the expense of those who drink excessively, I think you should re-evaluate your analysis.
Perhaps you should re-evaluate your analysis - I'm 17, and boast about drinking excessively.
Carl
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
ah, but you should have said "about to evolve". Before you posted nothing was evolving, and since posting is a single complete action which you were about to undertake at the time you were typing, your use of the present participle was hideously incorrect.
foxo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Carl)
ah, but you should have said "about to evolve". Before you posted nothing was evolving, and since posting is a single complete action which you were about to undertake at the time you were typing, your use of the present participle was hideously incorrect.
Oh, alright. But I feel the word "hideously" is an overstatement.

Back to the matter at hand - I had 13 bottles of Magners, 5 whiskies, 3 bottles of Tiger, 2 glasses of red wine and a gin and tonic on Friday. Fear me.
username21537
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by foxo)
Oh, alright. But I feel the word "hideously" is an overstatement.

Back to the matter at hand - I had 13 bottles of Magners, 5 whiskies, 3 bottles of Tiger, 2 glasses of red wine and a gin and tonic on Friday. Fear me.
Assuming you start from f(1), The above is at least present in mathematics(Fibonachi(sp?)). Mathemeticians everywhere salute your "achievement"
bikerx23
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
dont start on bloody fibonachi numbers - your legs might get broken.
MrSpanky
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hahaha, trust you to be the 666th post on this thread.
GeorgieK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
good god, fibonacci dear boy.

he would roll over in his coffin were he to catch wind of that flatulence.
bikerx23
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Unless you are incapable of reading, I was the 661st.
username21537
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by GeorgieK)
good god, fibonacci dear boy.

he would roll over in his coffin were he to catch wind of that flatulence.
Having acknowledged my inability to spell the name, I would ask you to "tell me something I don't know"

Or to never post again, either way is good.
ElWilson
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
foxo, you are boasting of your obvious alcohol addiction.

You chav.
MrSpanky
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Unless you are incapable of reading, I was the 661st.
You were the 661st post as well, and I could go through all the posts and recite which other post numbers you were, but rather than do that, I thought I'd tell you that you're the 666th post.

It's amazing what you can do when you think before you write
bikerx23
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
If you would like to use your eyes, you will see that post number 666 was made by ElWilson, not myself. It should not be too difficult to see, since it is only a single post above your own.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (34)
25.56%
No (99)
74.44%

Watched Threads