TSR 'Wit' Society Watch

Erradhadh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by HCD)
You misunderstand. I was but refuting your point that pounds are no good to you, not commenting upon the international economy. Thus, a "tenner for a blowie" would be of financial benefit to you.
No, you misunderstand; my funds are split equally into pounds, Euros. They are converted, as needed, into dollars or rubles. You assumed I would not make wise financial decisions.

Even if not, the treatment of venereal diseases that could possibly arise from contact with you would negate any financial benefit. Plus, the possibility of genital herpes on the mouth does not in any way appeal to any of my senses.
HCD
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Erradhadh)
No, you misunderstand; my funds are split equally into pounds, Euros. They are converted, as needed, into dollars or rubles. You assumed I would not make wise financial decisions.
I assumed no such thing - I was just saying that being paid in pounds isn't useless.

Even if not, the treatment of venereal diseases that could possibly arise from contact with you would negate any financial benefit. Plus, the possibility of genital herpes on the mouth does not in any way appeal to any of my senses.

Not I, my dear - it was 2 + 2 =5 who made the proposition.
Erradhadh
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by HCD)
I assumed no such thing - I was just saying that being paid in pounds isn't useless.
For general things, yes - not useless. For acts that could have monetary repercussions - quite.
(Original post by HCD)
Not I, my dear - it was 2 + 2 =5 who made the proposition.
That error does not negate my statement.
The Lyceum
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I must say, the banter here at times make my tongue feel slovenly and my mind unresponsive in comparision.

All for the greater good though.
The Black Chuck Norris
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Errad sounds really boring, and tbh looks like a really angry 16 year old boy.
foxo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by The Black Chuck Norris)
Errad sounds really boring, and tbh looks like a really angry 16 year old boy.
That's not very nice or particularly funny; looking at my quote in the "viceroys elect" section though, it's more than enough to pass the entrance test for this society. :p:
Giga Flare
Badges: 8
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by The Black Chuck Norris)
Errad [. . .] looks like a really angry 16 year old boy.
Nah; probably just concupiscence generating illusions in your head. That, or you need to look into purchasing a new VDU: your current one appears to possess an abnormally high level of reflection - even when turned on. Oh, and whilst I'm here, I might as well add - although you probably won't be able to read this (not just because of said physical impediments [hint: encephalon; inert; yours]) - that you are puerile.
The Black Chuck Norris
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
lololol you're one of those nerdy japs that doesn't get laid hahaha
Matt_1991
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
GET YOUR WITS OUT FOR THE LADS. GET YOUR WITS OUT FOR-THE-LADS!

Fight! Fight!
The Crowing
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by katsuhiko)
Nah; probably just concupiscence generating illusions in your head. That, or you need to look into purchasing a new VDU: your current one appears to possess an abnormally high level of reflection - even when turned on. Oh, and whilst I'm here, I might as well add - although you probably won't be able to read this (not just because of said physical impediments [hint: encephalon; inert; yours]) - that you are puerile.
Verbosity, prolixity and garrulousness is for those who try really, REALLY, hard to be witty.
Erradhadh
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by The Crowing)
Verbosity, prolixity and garrulousness is for those who try really, REALLY, hard to be witty.
Or to those without hippopotomonstrosesquippedalioph obia.
Dr. Unk
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Or to those without hippopotomonstrosesquippedalioph obia.
I don't know what that means...but it made me frightened.
Erradhadh
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Dr. Unk)
Obviously, then, you possess this horrible affliction - a fear of lengthy words.
Giga Flare
Badges: 8
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Dr. Unk)
Obviously, then, you possess this horrible affliction - a fear of lengthy words.
Or, perhaps, ortographobia - which reading your posts must only serve to exacerbate.
Erradhadh
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by katsuhiko)
Or, perhaps, ortographobia - which reading your posts must only serve to exacerbate.
If just reading brings this fear, I cannot imagine that this reader would ever write his thoughts for fear of inv're'ted letters and typos ga;ore.
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
This constant, internecine squabbling isn't constructive. I hereby exhort you all to go forth, and (in the vernacular) 'own some n00bs'.

The most categorical instance of 'ownage' by midnight tomorrow will be remunerated to the tune of 458 pos.

Now, get thee hence.
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Off to Hell I go.
stanglish
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Some of the wittiest writing in a long time here -

http://forums.facepunchstudios.com/s...ts%20me%20dead
ssl9165
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Wittiness... anything by Dorothy Parker?
Overground
Badges: 17
Report 11 years ago
My first dip into this forum. I need it to share this incredibly witty exchange though.

I was playing GTA IV with a mate, and he car-jacked a lumbering beast of a vehicle:

Him, getting out of said lumberling vehicle - Handled shhit.

Me - Go and wash your hands then.

Yeah, it doesn't work on the internet.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (1)
10%
No (9)
90%

Watched Threads