sorry i meant single mom
magiccarpet
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by lessthanthree)
Ah, the thing is, you can dump him.

You just won't. Pretty much because you're clinging on to this tiny hope that he might change.

Chances are he won't. And the fact that he's upset you so much indicates that he's not good for you.

My dad always said that pain is an indication that there's something that's not doing you any good. And that something has to be gotten rid of for the pain to go away.

I'm sure you'll be happier and less confused in the long run if you chuck him now before it gets any weirder.
its not that i hope he'll change, its that i hope i've got it wrong, as he'll no doubt tell me. i think the reason he got mad and stopped talking is cos i cried about my ex. but i dono why he wont just admit it so we can be straight. and he's a liar. and i feel used doing all his coursework on the threat of a guilt trip. and he didnt even take me out tonight.
actually u r right. maybe its better if i dump him than get dumped. if he speaks to me tomoro or actually ever again im gonna say 'sorry i think we should see other people cos its not working'

im just so HUURTING!!!
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Dump him? Doesn't sound to me like you are even dating him you haven't spoken to him properly for weeks and he hasn't done anything for valentines. You can't dump him if you're not going out. You've done all his coursework and hes trying to see your mates thats just wrong you are well rid. Get rid of this loser and get yourself someone decent.
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
yah! kiilllllll!!!
gd night thx 4 u help xxx
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
F**k me i just made up with the *******
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by magiccarpet)
F**k me i just made up with the *******
im taking bets of how long it takes for magiccarpet to get upset coz of him.

Now taking your bets.
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
yah the thing is, i know. relationships are sh*t. they make life alot more interesting but they HUUUUUUUUUUURRRT. i know the guy is a bast but he sent me a text saying

"alrite luv it seems to me u dun wana talk 2 me.im v sorry about wat happened and i wish u have a gd carrer" and he just stayed at home to feel sorry for himself so ppl call 2 c y he not at uni. so i called him and said all the reasons i told u b4, and he pu on the sad crap voice and i feel so sorry i just said "no im not really angry i didnt meant it rwally"

i really hate myself now im gona f*k myself
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yah the thing is, i know. relationships are sh*t. they make life alot more interesting but they HUUUUUUUUUUURRRT. i know the guy is a bast but he sent me a text saying

"alrite luv it seems to me u dun wana talk 2 me.im v sorry about wat happened and i wish u have a gd carrer" and he just stayed at home to feel sorry for himself so ppl call 2 c y he not at uni. so i called him and said all the reasons i told u b4, and he pu on the sad crap voice and i feel so sorry i just said "no im not really angry i didnt meant it rwally"

i really hate myself now im gona f*k myself
next time he pulls out of line dump him, dont speak to him again, ignore his texts and everything. Talks cheap remember.
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
(Original post by lil penguin kid)
next time he pulls out of line dump him, dont speak to him again, ignore his texts and everything. Talks cheap remember.
lol not if youre on O2!!!
i cant belive it. i told him why im mad and he just said 'well im sorry' dammit i said stop lying all the time. its not hard. then he put on the fake baby voice saying ''im really really sorry'' then i coulndt be mad

as for the guy giving the reps in your name, we'll get them lol :mad:
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol not if youre on O2!!!
i cant belive it. i told him why im mad and he just said 'well im sorry' dammit i said stop lying all the time. its not hard. then he put on the fake baby voice saying ''im really really sorry'' then i coulndt be mad

as for the guy giving the reps in your name, we'll get them lol :mad:
u really need to get a bf u can trust.

what makes u so sure the person is a guy? :eek:
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
guy as in person not as in man. really there is nothing 'man' about it.

http://thestudentroom.co.uk/showthre...37#post1665437

get them before they get you
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
(Original post by viviki)
Dump him? Doesn't sound to me like you are even dating him you haven't spoken to him properly for weeks and he hasn't done anything for valentines. You can't dump him if you're not going out. You've done all his coursework and hes trying to see your mates thats just wrong you are well rid. Get rid of this loser and get yourself someone decent.
thi is exactly what im thinking

damn ******* pissed off at me again
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
im gonna end it for the following reasons:

-on valentines day he did not speak to me and he asked out someone else
-he cheated on me before
-i still dont know the reason he ignored me for 2 weeks
-he keeps lying to me
-he was using me to do his coursework

but the probelm is i lov the guy. any pointers?
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Get over him. Is my advice. I don't believe you really love him you're just infatuated. I've been there once theres some space between you, you will realise that you can't really love someone who treats you like ****. You aren't dating him he is using you, you aren't in a relationship. You need to move on. Be single discover yourself delete his no from your phone and if he phones you don't answer it.
jamieuk20
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
with this thread in mind perhaps being single does have some tangible benefits....
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
no he isnt using me cos im not working for him anymore.i cant put any space between us as we are in the same uni course and the lecture size is v small bout 50 ppl. and if he calls me he puts on a really cute sad voice and so i cant be angry. and if i see him hes soooo cute looking omg i'll have to post a pic on here. so its so hard to leav.
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You aren't working for him now but he prob wants to keep you sweet so you might do it again in the future. You can def avoid someone in a room of 50. I split up with my ex and we lived together and we managed to make it through 6 months with nothing beyond the odd hello. It can be done you are just making up excuses because you still want to see him.
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
wow hell i dono how u can manage that with your ex! yea but then people will see we arent talking and put us back together. yea i do still want to see him. ideally he would suddently be a nice person. totday in the lecture he keep passing me funny notes about the lecture, and he told me he didnt ask out the girl in that way and he was justtified in not taking me out as he said I was mad at HIM (true) but still he wont do anything about it.
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
If people know how crap hes treated you they won't want you back together if you don't want it.
I'm not saying people don't change but they don't change overnight he isn't suddenly going to become ideal boyfriend material overnight. You have to decide you either end it or you accept him flaws and all and don't get upset when he messes you around cheats on you etc.
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
when you/anyone loves someone, and they accept them flaws and all, is this what it means? surely that must be wrong?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
6.15%
They might tell the bully (18)
10.06%
I don't think they'd understand (30)
16.76%
It might lead to more bullying (69)
38.55%
There's nothing they could do (51)
28.49%

Watched Threads