treated like sh*t by a b*stard on valentines day Watch

This discussion is closed.
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You can love someone (well be infatuated anyway) but not be happy with them and thats where you seem to be. i think that if you are in an unhealthy relationship you need to get out of it asap its never a good place to be.
Also unless you are sleeping with him and with him 24/7 you aren't going to be able to trust him you don't trust him now do you. I don't think you can have real love without trust.
magiccarpet
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
yes i know i definately do not trust him not to lie to me. but i do believe he only asked the girl out as a friend as everyone knows she is married with a kid.i think it was just co-incidence was on v-day as was friday when i told him i said to this girl he was treatig me like sh*t he want to patch things up. i trust him 90% not to cheat on me. and i dont think he can use me to work again. does this make it ok do you think? :confused:
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Noone asks someone out on valentines day by coincidence. Even if he isn't interested in her there would have been a reason behind it i.e to piss you off. He is blowing hot and cold on you and testing whether you will take him back and by the sound of it you are considering it. No offence but he must think you are a major pushover.
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
(Original post by viviki)
Noone asks someone out on valentines day by coincidence. Even if he isn't interested in her there would have been a reason behind it i.e to piss you off. He is blowing hot and cold on you and testing whether you will take him back and by the sound of it you are considering it. No offence but he must think you are a major pushover.
girl you are a genius! how do you think of such things??!! this makes alot alot of sense now!!!!
we had a massive 2hr chat/row where he tried to make up with me by asking why am i angry and one of the reasons i gave was cos he told the mom she had the nicest breasts in the class and i was well pissed off about this, the lies and his cheating before.
if he just wanted to make up with her he'd have spoeken to her in the lecture, or txt her on sat or sun.
he's trying to make me appear jealous to show that i still care about him and am not angry anymore to make me take him back.
it couldnt have been a coincidence. it was to piss me off to see if i'd speak to him or get jealous. i didnt do anything/speak to him and the next day he didnt come to uni, normally i'd call him to see why but i was mad so i didnt. then he sent me the text saying 'it seems u r not tlaking to me luv im sorry i upset u have a good career x' it all makes sense!!
OMG i lov YOU!!!!! :eek: i will rep u for this genius
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
(Original post by magiccarpet)
girl you are a genius! how do you think of such things??!! this makes alot alot of sense now!!!!
we had a massive 2hr chat/row where he tried to make up with me by asking why am i angry and one of the reasons i gave was cos he told the mom she had the nicest breasts in the class and i was well pissed off about this, the lies and his cheating before.
if he just wanted to make up with her he'd have spoeken to her in the lecture, or txt her on sat or sun.
he's trying to make me appear jealous to show that i still care about him and am not angry anymore to make me take him back.
it couldnt have been a coincidence. it was to piss me off to see if i'd speak to him or get jealous. i didnt do anything/speak to him and the next day he didnt come to uni, normally i'd call him to see why but i was mad so i didnt. then he sent me the text saying 'it seems u r not tlaking to me luv im sorry i upset u have a good career x' it all makes sense!!
OMG i lov YOU!!!!! :eek: i will rep u for this genius
well he must like me if hes worried that im angry and he's trying to make me jealous. what should i do to annoy him yet bring him back but not to break up with him?should i ake him jealous?or should i pretend to break up with him?
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
dammit castrate the *******
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
(Original post by lessthanthree)
no. you've heard enough bloody times that he brings out the worst in him and vice versa.

Don't "pretend" to dump him
don't "get back" at him

Just end it and stop contacting him.

and stop obsessing.
no i lov the guy. i think he must lov me too to care about makin g me jealous to stop me being angry. but now i wana make him angry for wat he did to me. but i dont wana dump him. i htink just make him jealous .last time i just mentioned my ex and he didnt speak to me for 2 weeks
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
no but we lik each other. ok ok. maybe i'll mak up with him cos he's made his point and he's too cute to dump.im not gonna pretend anything. i'll just tell the woman's husband that he was trying to get it on with her thus leave them to fight i t out. sorted!
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
no i lov the guy. i think he must lov me too to care about makin g me jealous to stop me being angry. but now i wana make him angry for wat he did to me. but i dont wana dump him. i htink just make him jealous .last time i just mentioned my ex and he didnt speak to me for 2 weeks
Maybe he does like you, or maybe hes one of those guys that just like to have a girl on tap all the time. Its nice to have someone fuss over you and pay attention to you.

I think give him the cold shoulder for a bit and see what happens. Certainly don't be all obliging because he will think you are a huge pushover.
TIMAAAAAAAAAAAY
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hey peops
firstly if u dont wana hear my prob then dont read this thread. im just seeking some opinions. my and my bf/exbf (dono) stopped talking bout 3 weeks ago cos we went for a drink and i'd just finished doing all his coursework for him, then he asked about my ex and i cried alot.so my bf didnt speak to me/answer my calls for a week. then when he did, he was fine o the fone but then ignored me for another week, ignoring my txts etc.

when bac at uni, i asked him wass going on he said his fone got cancelled as stolen. i know this is a lie.we ignored each other last week until friday i asked again, what is wrong and he said he need to be left alone then he told me to get lost. he called me later to aplogise but i'd had enough.i also told 2 of our best mates at uni what a ******* he's been.i then told him they think hes a bast as well.

the thing is, all week he's been overfriendly with al girls ie putting arm around and kissing everyone i think is to make me feel bad. but today my friend, one of the mates i told said he's just text her for the first time in 3 months to ask to go for a drink.i think it might be to 'resent his case' cos he was mega pissed off i told people n they might think he's a bast, but then again, he might also be doing it to piss me off. i dont think he fancies her cos she's nearly married and has a 1 yr old kid.
what do you think is going on? and what do u think i should do?

thanks for listening xx

http://myweb.thump.net/631920/ftk/pwned.gif
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
what the hell does the above comment mean????

anyway, today the girl with the kid said she's mad at me cos he told her i said she fancies him.

i text him said ''hi X. i wish we can just be friends. u r a nice boy but im not attracted to you in that way. just so u kno. sorry x'' *******
Font
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
what the hell does the above comment mean????

anyway, today the girl with the kid said she's mad at me cos he told her i said she fancies him.

i text him said ''hi X. i wish we can just be friends. u r a nice boy but im not attracted to you in that way. just so u kno. sorry x'' *******
that is precisely the reason why i'm avoiding relationships for as long as possible!!!! they are too time consuming, and there are many cheaters, and cheapskates etc in this world
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
and im f**king angry now.

he's just denyed to everyone that we were seeing each other at all.then he said to someone else we are alot different and had been seeing each other for one week. i dont even know wat is going on now. i wish this ******* would rot in hell
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
(Original post by Phil23)
that is precisely the reason why i'm avoiding relationships for as long as possible!!!! they are too time consuming, and there are many cheaters, and cheapskates etc in this world
im a cheapskate but not a cheateer.
my ex bf is a liar and a cheater
ChemistBoy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Why are you still pretending this is working? Dump him now!
HereFishyFishy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Over the course of four pages you have um'd and ah'd about this boy when, quite franky, he's a waste of page space and a waste of your time! You're young (i'm presuming) and you're being a little naive. He doesn't appreciate you and he never will. The best thing you can do is put your strong face on and forget him. You can come out the better party by refusing to stoop to his level- smile and get on with your life. No more text games- completely ignore him, not because you're playing a game, but because you want to.
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
omg i just made up with the guy again. he bought me a rose and said he is really really sorry and will do watever i like to make it up to me. he drove for 1 hour just so we can see each other.but he says we r not seeing each other anyway.huh?
HereFishyFishy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Read my above post. Again and again. And the similar posts of others.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (135)
62.79%
No I haven't decided yet (46)
21.4%
Yes but I might change my mind (34)
15.81%

Watched Threads