'I Got Into Oxford University' [yeah right!]

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
I Got Into Oxford University!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Know your role... AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
well done, what college you going to? what are you studying?
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
You've just started?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
they didnt tell me what college, they sent me a form back saying they have made me an offer of ABB.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by MattG)
well done, what college you going to? what are you studying?
You can't actually say you're there now, seeing as they don't hand out offers or even interview anyone yet. Why do you think this person ain't said what college or subject in the original post?!
Monkeybutt
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Great, now u have to just get the grades.
tagzt
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
they didnt tell me what college, they sent me a form back saying they have made me an offer of ABB.
they dnt hand out offers until xmas/new year time
Tek
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I Got Into Oxford University!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
You are an idiot.
CasperUK
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
What do you want? a Medal?
Big deal.
Bumblebee3
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by tagzt)
they dnt hand out offers until xmas/new year time

True;

1) no one else here who got into Cam/Ox started their own thread

2) As tagzt said, I thought they didn't make offers till chrimbo?
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Don't take this loser (lu-hoo, su-herr!) seriously.
Toyosi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Jeez, you guys sure know how to kill a party. Well done to whoever got into Oxford and to the rest of you, feel free to stop being such absolute kill joys.
tagzt
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Toyosi)
Jeez, you guys sure know how to kill a party. Well done to whoever got into Oxford and to the rest of you, feel free to stop being such absolute kill joys.
there is no party, this person is talking rubbish. perhaps they would care to mention which college they applied to since they don't know which one they are going to?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
because of the damn postal strike in Oxford, some applicants are still waiting for the letters telling them that their application has been recieved! offers? haha, thanks for cheering me up this morning looool.
loftx
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Toyosi)
Just a point - the can't have got into Oxford, becuase even if they didn't know their colledge, the interviews haven't even taken place yet. The first is December the 7th.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by loftx)
Just a point - the can't have got into Oxford, becuase even if they didn't know their colledge, the interviews haven't even taken place yet. The first is December the 7th.
Most of us were using that very point to ridicule this person.
loftx
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Most of us were using that very point to ridicule this person.
Damn sorry didn't read that bit
J.S.
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by loftx)

Haha, this is funny. It's almost certain to be a fraud. HOWEVER, in theory, if he were applying for a postgraduate degree, it couullld be true. From what I know, if you apply for a M.Phil. and you are absolutely exceptional, you *could* be given an early offer. Seeing as though for most M.Phil's, a first class is usually required, 'absolutely exceptional' would probably be someone whose obtained a VERY high first class honours!

Perhaps there's some truth in our friends' statement after all! lol!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
lol wat an idiot..

but u never know - he cud be going on about having applied last yr (for 2003 entry) and is now studying ther.....but y wud he be so bothered ne way
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (556)
50.32%
No (549)
49.68%

Watched Threads