how do you know when a girl fancys you? Watch

This discussion is closed.
ian_b
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by mrsC)
The day she slaps you and says she never wants to talk to you again is the day you have no chance.
yeh but when u make a idiot of yourselve and u have to see her every saturday because u go to the same thing
mrsC
Report 14 years ago
Listen if you want to go out with her then ask her out she probably wont be offended. And as for looking like an idiot - you will if you don't act then meet her later on in life (when your both married) find out she really liked you but was waiting for you to ask her out. This happend to a friend of mine!! So it does happen! Just do it and let me know how it goes.
ian_b
hmmm, but she lives miles away from me! sods law enit
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Luize)
eye contact.
agreeing with you.
Making silly excuses for touching you (tickling)
Noticing little things..hair change, a different belt etc.
copying the way you sit.
No; that's how they know I fancy them. And by that point, the restraining order's usually long-since posted :rolleyes:
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
They say that when you make eye contact, and when say, the guy looks in her direction, and she catches you, and then brushes her hair behind her ear, that means you're in. Also including a slight turn around with obviously going red in the face thing. Is this right?
ian_b
so your advice would be 2 go for it and ask her out and if she says no then i'll look like a idiot infront of everyone includin my mates?
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ian_b)
cuz i always fink i have no chance
Same.
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ian_b)
so your advice would be 2 go for it and ask her out and if she says no then i'll look like a idiot infront of everyone includin my mates?
basically: yes...

if she's nice enough though she won't make you look like an idiot...
ian_b
hmm, easier said than done
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ian_b)
hmm, easier said than done
true...
try going out with a small group at first and see how she behaves, if she's around you more than the others or acts any different than the way she does when you usually see her (wherever that is)
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ian_b)
well? :rolleyes:
You know when you have enough money and when she likes your jacket and your new haircut.
glance
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by _mad_moo_)
how do u know wen a guy fancies u
Well, I thought that would be obvious...
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by glance)
Well, I thought that would be obvious...
I actually think it's a lot harder...
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Natalie Lane)
I actually think it's a lot harder...
haha that's a good one!
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
haha that's a good one!
is it terrible that I didn't mean it as a joke and only just realised the possible pun? (funnily enough I can never be purposefully funny, but say something serious and people think it's a joke...)
I was being serious, it seems a lot more difficult cause guys seem to flirt with everyone...
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Natalie Lane)
is it terrible that I didn't mean it as a joke and only just realised the possible pun? (funnily enough I can never be purposefully funny, but say something serious and people think it's a joke...)
I was being serious, it seems a lot more difficult cause guys seem to flirt with everyone...
Guys who flirt with everyone are just vultures who want to pick up whatever meat is hanging around, whether it be fresh or stinking rotten.
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lessthanthree)
whenever my friends [or indeed I] get into this situation, I give an ultimatum.

Either you sit on the internet and dither about looking an idiot, and get some half baked crackpot ideas about "wot gurlz do wen they fancy ya" from some people who have probably never had sex in their life but read a lot of articles... obviously not everyone is like this..but yeah

Or you actively go and find out what this girl wants, and whether you feature in the equation. Sure, you might get shot down, but then again, you might get lucky. Either way, you won't be dithering and wondering and self doubting.

And if you do get shot down? It's not necessarily because there's something wrong with you..it's just that she isn't attracted to you or looking a relationship right now. I'm sure there's someone out there who does find people exactly like you attractive and you just don't know it yet.

I see stuff a bit more black and white these days :\
:dito:

Sitting around here wondering whether she likes you or not isn't going to get you anywhere at all.

Just be straight with her and ask her. If she says no, move on, and hook up with her best mate. :p:
Eagon
Report 14 years ago
I saw this thing on ITV the other week, 'said if she played with her hair, she's probably keen
Mad Vlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My "spies" are very useful at finding this sorta thing out. Its helpful if you have friends who know the person in question

They brought me much success on saturday night when we were out
Brainstorm
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Luize)
copying the way you sit.
how true!!! :eek:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (139)
17.77%
It's just nice to be back! (211)
26.98%
Not great so far... (281)
35.93%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.31%

Watched Threads