The Student Room Group

girls with bigger feet

Not sure whats going on, but recently I have started noticing women, specially younger, like 13 to 25 have bigger feet than mine!

I am a size 9 uk (mens) which is like a 8.5 uk womens....Seems like women's feet are getting bigger, as I am seeing many size 9 , 10 or more....

I specially notice they have much longer toes ! :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Thank you for that.
well I lold
Reply 3
cheeesee...
Reply 4
somlift
Not sure whats going on, but recently I have started noticing women, specially younger, like 13 to 25 have bigger feet than mine!

I am a size 9 uk (mens) which is like a 8.5 uk womens....Seems like women's feet are getting bigger, as I am seeing many size 9 , 10 or more....

= "I have a small willy"... :rolleyes:
somlift

I havnt seen many girls with over size 8 (I know 1 girl with size 9). I didnt think they did girls shoes in sizes over 8.
Reply 6
Depends how tall they are. If my feet were any smaller I'd fall over all the time because I need the counterweight. But if the girl is 5'1 and she's boasting size 10s then yes, that is definitely suspicious.

I wouldn't worry though; a woman's shoe size does not correlate with her penis size, if that's what's really bugging you. Even if she's in size 13's you'd still win... well, I'd hope so.
Im 5'1 and size 3, I dont have big feet =D
(mens size 2 lol)
Reply 8
Yeah people are getting bigger, it's natural that feet will get bigger as well.
Dijobla
Depends how tall they are. If my feet were any smaller I'd fall over all the time, I need the counterweight. But if the girl is 5'1 and she's boasting size 10s then yes. That is definitely worrying.

But if a girl is 5'11 + then it shouldnt be that worrying. It would be awful for her though.
Well, you know what they say about women with big shoes.
I'm 5ft1 and have size 7 feet. All of my friends are around the same height as me but are size 3 or 4 in shoes :s-smilie:
Reply 12
anonymous7001
But if a girl is 5'11 + then it shouldnt be that worrying. It would be awful for her though.

I'm 5'10 and I'm a 7/8. My feet fit my height but if they were bigger I'd hate it.
I went to barratts in Oxford Street a week a go and saw a nice size 10 shoe for £10 plus if you go online you can see quite a few size 9 shoes. Im 5'9 and a womens shoe size 8. My sis is 12 and has the same shoe size as me even though she is isn't as tall as me when I was her age yet then I was wearing size 6 shoes
Reply 14
Lol what kind of women do you see? The majority of sizes that I know of are 6/7.
Im a 5 :P
Dijobla
I'm 5'10 and I'm a 7/8. My feet fit my height but if they were bigger I'd hate it.

With bigger feet do girls find it alot harder when looking for nice shoes?
Reply 16
I am positively surprised by this thread. When I first clicked on it, I thought it would be about "zomg guys would u ever date a girl with bigger feet? coz i'm like, size 9, and i'm worried i'll never get a bf".

On topic, I don't think I've ever met a girl with feet bigger than mine (~UK 13).
Reply 17
anonymous7001
I havnt seen many girls with over size 8 (I know 1 girl with size 9). I didnt think they did girls shoes in sizes over 8.

Ah, I'd be pretty screwed then with my size nines...:biggrin:
on the other hand a lot of stores are exactly like this. :shifty:
Reply 18
anonymous7001
With bigger feet do girls find it alot harder when looking for nice shoes?

So much harder. And a lot of the times the shoes are fugly clown/bowling/granddad looking things. I don't even think a 7 (or an 8 or a 9) is big, but apparently shops think it's gargantuan.

Once I had to buy decent shoes for work, so I bought some sensible hard wearing comfortable Clarks in the size up... had my brothers calling me "Sideshow Bob" for the whole summer. :dry:
Reply 19
I'm 5'6 and have size 5 1/2 feet....shoes never fit well because of that darned 1/2.

Also have stupid narrow heels/ankles so slip on shoes never stay on.
But I am glad that I don't have large feet, normally wear a 6 which is widely available.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending