girls with bigger feet

Watch
somlift
Badges: 1
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Not sure whats going on, but recently I have started noticing women, specially younger, like 13 to 25 have bigger feet than mine!

I am a size 9 uk (mens) which is like a 8.5 uk womens....Seems like women's feet are getting bigger, as I am seeing many size 9 , 10 or more....

I specially notice they have much longer toes !
Devel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Thank you for that.
username239687
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
well I lold
VMJ
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
cheeesee...
Aack
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by somlift)
Not sure whats going on, but recently I have started noticing women, specially younger, like 13 to 25 have bigger feet than mine!

I am a size 9 uk (mens) which is like a 8.5 uk womens....Seems like women's feet are getting bigger, as I am seeing many size 9 , 10 or more....

= "I have a small willy"... :rolleyes:
anonymous7001
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by somlift)

I havnt seen many girls with over size 8 (I know 1 girl with size 9). I didnt think they did girls shoes in sizes over 8.
Dijobla
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Depends how tall they are. If my feet were any smaller I'd fall over all the time because I need the counterweight. But if the girl is 5'1 and she's boasting size 10s then yes, that is definitely suspicious.

I wouldn't worry though; a woman's shoe size does not correlate with her penis size, if that's what's really bugging you. Even if she's in size 13's you'd still win... well, I'd hope so.
La Esmerelda
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Im 5'1 and size 3, I dont have big feet =D
(mens size 2 lol)
Thud
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah people are getting bigger, it's natural that feet will get bigger as well.
anonymous7001
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Dijobla)
Depends how tall they are. If my feet were any smaller I'd fall over all the time, I need the counterweight. But if the girl is 5'1 and she's boasting size 10s then yes. That is definitely worrying.
But if a girl is 5'11 + then it shouldnt be that worrying. It would be awful for her though.
DisgruntledMoth
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well, you know what they say about women with big shoes.
reddevilleanne
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm 5ft1 and have size 7 feet. All of my friends are around the same height as me but are size 3 or 4 in shoes
Dijobla
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by anonymous7001)
But if a girl is 5'11 + then it shouldnt be that worrying. It would be awful for her though.
I'm 5'10 and I'm a 7/8. My feet fit my height but if they were bigger I'd hate it.
Chrisateen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I went to barratts in Oxford Street a week a go and saw a nice size 10 shoe for £10 plus if you go online you can see quite a few size 9 shoes. Im 5'9 and a womens shoe size 8. My sis is 12 and has the same shoe size as me even though she is isn't as tall as me when I was her age yet then I was wearing size 6 shoes
Fi0na.
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Lol what kind of women do you see? The majority of sizes that I know of are 6/7.
Im a 5 :P
anonymous7001
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Dijobla)
I'm 5'10 and I'm a 7/8. My feet fit my height but if they were bigger I'd hate it.
With bigger feet do girls find it alot harder when looking for nice shoes?
Y__
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I am positively surprised by this thread. When I first clicked on it, I thought it would be about "zomg guys would u ever date a girl with bigger feet? coz i'm like, size 9, and i'm worried i'll never get a bf".

On topic, I don't think I've ever met a girl with feet bigger than mine (~UK 13).
PinguPongu
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I havnt seen many girls with over size 8 (I know 1 girl with size 9). I didnt think they did girls shoes in sizes over 8.
Ah, I'd be pretty screwed then with my size nines...
on the other hand a lot of stores are exactly like this. :shifty:
Dijobla
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
With bigger feet do girls find it alot harder when looking for nice shoes?
So much harder. And a lot of the times the shoes are fugly clown/bowling/granddad looking things. I don't even think a 7 (or an 8 or a 9) is big, but apparently shops think it's gargantuan.

Once I had to buy decent shoes for work, so I bought some sensible hard wearing comfortable Clarks in the size up... had my brothers calling me "Sideshow Bob" for the whole summer. :dry:
Em_maK
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm 5'6 and have size 5 1/2 feet....shoes never fit well because of that darned 1/2.

Also have stupid narrow heels/ankles so slip on shoes never stay on.
But I am glad that I don't have large feet, normally wear a 6 which is widely available.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (45)
14.95%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (97)
32.23%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (38)
12.62%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (26)
8.64%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (17)
5.65%
I think it's an unfair expectation (75)
24.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1%

Watched Threads