The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ARCHK0VEN
humasn have bred together different species example Liger.

But not themselves...
Reply 2
yes but what makes it ok for humans to breed different animals but not allow humans to sex with other speciews?
ARCHK0VEN
yes but what makes it ok for humans to breed different animals but not allow humans to sex with other speciews?

They'd probably try to justify it on the grounds that it occurs in the wild anyway. You have popular crossbreeds such as tiger/lions and meuls (sp).
You would probably be hard pressed to find anyone who disagrees with it on this forum
Reply 5
can humans breed with many other species?
i heard a woman who had sex with a dog gave birth to puppys
Yeah anything goes on here -
Homosexuality
Gay marriage
Incest
Beastiality

its all good
Reply 8
shadowkin
Yes, we are very liberal and open-minded here. Apart from vienna possibly. But even she has her lefty moments.

dont be silly.
Reply 9
lessthanthree
the fact that we're a seperate species many that we obviously can't breed with any other and give fertile offspring. After all, that's the defining feature of a species.

As to whether any offspring would be produced at all, ..meh, dunno.

thats what i was thinking...but its not something ive read into really!
beastiality is ok=men are dogs
yeah i saw a program on it not that long ago.

One memorable moment included a women discussing how she lost her virginity. She was bending over by her swimming pool when her dog came up behind her and mounted her. Since then on in she has been a committed animal lover.
Reply 12
only psychokillers mate with things they eat
Reply 13
katiesado
only psychokillers mate with things they eat

I've heard that homo cannibals mate with the good fella's before they cook 'em and eat 'em.
Reply 14
ARCHK0VEN
humasn have bred together different species example Liger.
so it would be hypocritical to say beasitalit is wrong

How does that make saying bestiality is wrong hypocritical? Two animals vs. an animal and a human. Do you not see the difference?
Reply 15
piemonster411
yeah i saw a program on it not that long ago.

One memorable moment included a women discussing how she lost her virginity. She was bending over by her swimming pool when her dog came up behind her and mounted her. Since then on in she has been a committed animal lover.

quality programming :rolleyes:

I'm a bit incredulous about what you can get on tv over there!
Reply 16
shadowkin
Yes, we are very liberal and open-minded here. Apart from vienna possibly. But even she has her lefty moments.

..said one red gem member to another. Interesting that you equate liberalism and open-mindedness with the left wing.
Reply 17
shadowkin
It symobolises the struggle a person has with stupidity.

the open-minded side is more of an opinion. The fact they look towards diplomacy more often rather than total-war and vengeance

Are you losing that battle?
Reply 18
vienna95
..said one red gem member to another. Interesting that you equate liberalism and open-mindedness with the left wing.

lol...
Reply 19
shadowkin
No, vienna, I'm not.
It's the stupidity behind the 'reasons' for giving me the neg rep. Or not realising what I implied by some of the things I say.

generally you get neg repped when the other person flatly disagrees with what you have to say.

Latest

Trending

Trending