The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Kondar
Those that opposed Slavery, at that time, including Lincoln, would be classified as liberals. They fought to change something that was wrong.

They were religious, federalist, businessmen. They didnt care for the morals of it, they were interested in losing business.

Neo Conservatives would not be the ones to end slavery, they would most likely support it.

i) Neo conservatism didnt exist at that time. Neo Conservatives would likely reject slavery as it threatened their power base and the economy of their voter base.
ii) Neo conservatism is not Conservatism.
Reply 61
englishstudent
That was wonderful! :biggrin:

"It's a shame I've given out my rep today, I'm yet to see a sensible or intelligent post from you"
Reply 62
NDGAARONDI
You've been using Kazaa haven't you?

Haha no it wasn't kazaa. I couldn't believe that woman could take it all. Apparently she died afterwards, due to internal bleeding or something, but I don't believe it even happened in the first place, as spin and lessthanthree have suggested.

I think I'd better drop this now, before I get shipped of to the land of the banned.
Spider
Apparently she died afterwards, due to internal bleeding or something, but I don't believe it even happened in the first place, as spin and lessthanthree have suggested.

I doubt that she would have died via internal bleeding. That would take some doing to die through too much injury or exsanguination though either orifice.
Reply 64
I just had the most disturbing thought. Thank you people. [shakes head]
Spider

I saw a video of a woman getting done by a horse, and I refuse to believe it was real.

There's no way it could all fit up there...is there? It was pretty graphic, but from what I could see, it didn't come back out dripping in blood or whatever

me too, the woman bent off and he took her from behind and she seemed to enjoy it :argh:

Latest

Trending

Trending