The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Your trying to hard, relax

and if that doesnt work then hit it with a big hammer
Reply 2
Don't overstretch yourself. Peeling a banana can be frustrating.
Reply 3
I was in 5th Avenue last weekend and I was disappointed not to see you AT :frown:
Reply 4
Mr White
Don't overstretch yourself. Peeling a banana can be frustrating.

haha
Reply 5
AT82
Just wasted an intire night trying to get some simple problem to work, I have a head ache and my head is banging, I am too tired to start anything else. :mad: :mad:

So annoyed.

Well, care to elaborate? :smile:
Reply 6
timeofyourlife

i assume its to do with his thread in the technology section
Reply 7
F. Poste
I was in 5th Avenue last weekend and I was disappointed not to see you AT :frown:

Which day? I was in there in Saturday. I hardly ever go there at weekends either. I was sat upstairs mainly though.
Reply 8
My internet isn't working, so I'm sitting here with the phone off the hook which somehow brings it to life. Most aggravating.
Reply 9
timeofyourlife

A problem with Macromedia Director that is no books. Its just one of them bugs. This assighnment has to be done by the 8th of March too. :frown:
Reply 10
glance
My internet isn't working, so I'm sitting here with the phone off the hook which somehow brings it to life. Most aggravating.

Sounds like a REN or microfilter problem.
Reply 11
AT82
Which day? I was in there in Saturday. I hardly ever go there at weekends either. I was sat upstairs mainly though.

Oooh I meant the weekend before last, which would have been Saturday of the 5th :biggrin: I was upstairs on that day!
Reply 12
F. Poste
Oooh I meant the weekend before last, which would have been Saturday of the 5th :biggrin: I was upstairs on that day!

Argh ok, I didn't go out that weekend, well apart from the Trafford Centre saturday afternoon.
Reply 13
AT82

yep...dodgy microfilter
Reply 14
AT82
Argh ok, I didn't go out that weekend, well apart from the Trafford Centre saturday afternoon.

Okay... but next time I'm in Manchester I expect you to be in 5th Ave :p:
Reply 15
AT82

Yeh, I've had BT round, phoned up Pipex, bought a new broadband cable, bought new microfilters, downgraded to 512k, bought a new router, had a network engineer and a computer guy round, plugged the new broadband cable into the main socket and even my trusty Speedtouch can't grab a line unless the phone is off the hook. Plus the phoneline is very crackly, but I've had a line check from BT and it's apparently working fine, so the BT engineer rewired the main socket, and it's still not working! It's really quite incredibly annoying, so I sympathise with your annoyance as well :smile:
Reply 16
glance
Yeh, I've had BT round, phoned up Pipex, bought a new broadband cable, bought new microfilters, downgraded to 512k, bought a new router, had a network engineer and a computer guy round, plugged the new broadband cable into the main socket and even my trusty Speedtouch can't grab a line unless the phone is off the hook. Plus the phoneline is very crackly, but I've had a line check from BT and it's apparently working fine, so the BT engineer rewired the main socket, and it's still not working! It's really quite incredibly annoying, so I sympathise with your annoyance as well :smile:

Ok I have a suggestion if this works you owe me rep for the next year :biggrin: Every single person I have had with similer problems I have told them to buy one of these. So far it has fixed it every time, I use these myself.

Do you have a cordless phone or caller ID? If so I guarentee this will solve your problem, the BT Stock microfilters are crap, these are about the best you can buy in the world.

http://www.adslnation.co.uk/products/xf-1e.php
Reply 17
F. Poste
Okay... but next time I'm in Manchester I expect you to be in 5th Ave :p:

Yep, it could well be ages till I end up going to 5th Ave again, should be within the month though, it depends to alternate between 5th Ave and 42nd Street, considering there is choice of about 600 different venues I think I am quite adventerous :biggrin:
Reply 18
AT82
Yep, it could well be ages till I end up going to 5th Ave again, should be within the month though, it depends to alternate between 5th Ave and 42nd Street, considering there is choice of about 600 different venues I think I am quite adventerous :biggrin:

I shall get my boyfriend to take me to them both if I feel like AT spotting then :p:
Reply 19
F. Poste
I shall get my boyfriend to take me to them both if I feel like AT spotting then :p:

hehe I have never met your b/f but I have been some of the same gigs he has. I was at the NME gig on the friday (28th)

Latest

Trending

Trending