The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Why not?
Reply 2
I don't see any reason not to unless you know the caffeine has a bad effect on you. How else will you stay awake?
The act of sipping coffee is relaxing... so, yes?
I either drink green-tea (it is awesome :biggrin:) with nuts (excellent for the memory), or decaffeinated hot-chocolate. :smile:
Reply 5
Good old tea is the way to go! lol
Ye I enjoy a casual coffee when doing some work.
Reply 7
Works for me - each to their own though. Try it.
Reply 8
good old tea with precisely 5 sweetmeal digestives does the job for me :biggrin:
Reply 9
yeah i feel coffee helps me concentrate and keep me alert. However, after like a couple hours of 'boost' i start to feel really tired after.

Moreover, I've had coffee so many times now, that i now feel that it has little effect on me. (Its like Ive become immune to it :s)

Maybe i'll give green tea a try.....hmmmmm....
Reply 10
all bout black coffee

fires up the mind
hot water is refreshing & orange juice.
i stay away from coffee around revision time
Reply 12
FrustratedHistorian
hot water is refreshing & orange juice.
i stay away from coffee around revision time

hot water? refreshing? :s-smilie:

Wow....I've got to try that one. :biggrin:

(here i am trying & drinking green tea/coffee/cappuccino/latte - when perhaps all i need is hot water. lol. :rolleyes: )
Do what you find most beneficial.
Just Drink Red Bull :biggrin:. But I prefer cappuccino.
Reply 15
I cant stand coffee or red bull- Coca Cola is for me :biggrin:
I drink coffee all the time. So I'm immune to its effects at the moment. I don't really think what you choose to drink would have a massive effect on revision anyway, unless it's a lot of alcohol.
Coffee got me through my exams last year. I find that Vanilla Lattes are particularly effective.
Reply 18
good idea
Reply 19
Redbull is better :colone:

(or if you're a pauper like me, FakeBull - Euroshopper 'redbull' *tastes the same, does the same thing* is only 25p!)

Latest