The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I spose if i am honest i wud get nowere without my pc! i have a bad memory when it comes to homework and talk 2 my m8s on msn to see what i have i also get clan match details for socom lol If u have socom and ur in a doubles clan here is my e-mail
[email protected]
If u wanna challenge me speak 2 me
In question to the legality of emulators, here's how I understand it:

The emulators ARE legal.
The ROMs can only be kept for 24 hours before being deleted, UNLESS
You own the original cartridge
Reply 62
It's True! Ps2 Is Better Than Xbox Coz On Xbox U Cant Play Ssx3 Online! Lol "ea" Sports Wont Do Online Games 4 Xbox Lol! Yey!
Online gaming ain't the be all and end all of gaming. Nintendo saw that, and that's why GC games don't usually support them. GC to GBA connectivity is much better!
Reply 64
Yeh that is true, but GC have gone for a different style! the GC falls into its own catagory and is Battering it! but i was talking about the fight between Xbox and the PS2. The Gamecube has the retro old school theme were as the others have the up-2-date styel! lol
OK then, smarty pants, Getting a mate round don't cost anything, wheras online play doescost, and I think the cost depends on the developer's choice.
Reply 66
But gettin gur mate round cant get 16 ppl in a full out war wether its driving sk8ng of blasting the shit out of them! i Personally think for the style GC is under it has made the rite dicisions all the way and i think thats what makes it popular-but at the same time it makes it not the best! But lets not cause an argument!
-Sharp-
Hello, i am doing a poll on what game console ppl like best so plz tell me!

I have to say x-box mainly because it offers great graphics.and the memory base of the console is twice the r.a.m space as the ps2.
do you know anyway of chipping a ps2.ive heard of a messiah chip and a memory chip that inserts in the memory card slot.which then plays copyed discs.

do you know where to get them or if there actually exist
JOSEPHROBERT
I have to say x-box mainly because it offers great graphics.and the memory base of the console is twice the r.a.m space as the ps2.

But graphics aren't everything. PS1 had better graphics than N64, but the Nintendo had much better games!
Reply 70
JOSEPHROBERT

The Ps2 will soon have a bigger hardrive for sale and there is the possability of a ore saved FF11 online version on it! so that shud b gd!
Reply 71
My m8 asked me to put on here today a message "If anyone has a ps2 that is chipped plz can they tell me if u can play online with them" he means u can u take chiped games online!
Wouldn't the manufacturer of the chip provide a FAQ which would cover questions like that.
Reply 73
I just think that PC wins hands down because counter-strike is easily the best shooting game out there....
in your opinion...
Reply 75
thiefunseen
in your opinion...

yeh i agree depends wat u like, i dont like counter strike!!
Reply 76
Is any body gettin "Tony Hawks Underground" or "SSX3" online for ps2?
nope.I don't want sequels when I can just put the orignial in my 'cube. It'll be better to waitfor the unique stuff... (crystal chronicals, double dash, and possibly the special Zelda disc)
Reply 78
If u duno wat ur gettin 4 Chirstmas i wud recomend a ps2 and online adapter tho its well gd fun!
I would suggest 'cube, as it less than £100, and the games aren't very expensive. Or better still, money. That's what i'll be getting. It is then me whodecides whatgames to buy for my GC

Latest

Trending

Trending