Playstation, X box or gamecube

Watch
This discussion is closed.
jediknight007
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
You can get a Gamecube with Metroid Prime and Super Mario Sunshine for £120! I paid that much just for my Gamecube about a year ago!
-Sharp-
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
My m8 jus got a GC 4 his birthday and he already had a PS2, he says the GC and Ps2 are just the same but completley different. The ps2 and GC are both as gd because they are completley lookin at a different market!
which is wat we was sayin bout the RETRO and Gen X consoles!
SaeedRehman
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by -Sharp-)
he says the GC and Ps2 are just the same but completley different.
nice contradictory statement, but i guess i figure what you mean.

why are people rating ps2 so much still, when its a thing of the past, i mean been there so many years, its good, but the tech in gamecube and xbox is more advanced.

id say xbox is far better than the gamecube cos graphics, waht you can do with its extended os, etc - size of console , games are expensive but who pays the full whack

also the fact, most console have games specially made for them selves. and yes different console aim at different level of groups, its like what cereal you eat isnt it? or you dont at all?
thiefunseen
Report 17 years ago
But when the developers start to go bust due to piracy, GC won't be affected so much.
thiefunseen
Report 17 years ago
Mind you, piracy is only so bad because the games cost so much...
thiefunseen
Report 17 years ago
but games are expensive because of the anti-piracy measures being so expensive...
-Sharp-
(Original post by thiefunseen)
but games are expensive because of the anti-piracy measures being so expensive...
I agree completley! One of thses days i am gonna create a console u link to the internet and download games 2 a disk with a credit card! lol so much easier!
thiefunseen
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by -Sharp-)
I agree completley! One of thses days i am gonna create a console u link to the internet and download games 2 a disk with a credit card! lol so much easier!
Wasn't that the idea of "the phantom" which doesn't exist....

Still a good idea though!
-Sharp-
Wasn't that the idea of "the phantom" which doesn't exist....

Still a good idea though!
i think this phanton is a bogus machine! Dont recon its real and it looks like a poptart grill!
thiefunseen
Report 17 years ago
A link I found once had a look at the phantom, and it's supposed developers... The postal address that has been advertised as the HQ of the developers turned out to be a post box, from which, mail is forwarded somewhere...

The MD also was found to be the MD of several US companies that have gone bust in the past.
-Sharp-
A link I found once had a look at the phantom, and it's supposed developers... The postal address that has been advertised as the HQ of the developers turned out to be a post box, from which, mail is forwarded somewhere...

The MD also was found to be the MD of several US companies that have gone bust in the past.
Lol, we wont b seeing that in the future then
-Sharp-
Here u go gamers take a look at this site! http://gsserver.co.uk/site/retro/timeline/
u mite find that intresting.!
Bigcnee
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
anyone getting fifa 2004 or already have it?
Why when Pro Evolution 3 is available.
-Sharp-
(Original post by Bigcnee)
Why when Pro Evolution 3 is available.
I dont think any Football game will b able 2 beat Fifa- i personally dont like football games but i have 2 of the fifa games (well had 2 but i sold u 4 the new 1 lol)
thiefunseen
Report 17 years ago
But the fifa games are mostly the same. Each year, they only update player rosters and the graphics engine.
-Sharp-
But the fifa games are mostly the same. Each year, they only update player rosters and the graphics engine.
No it has changed alot more than that - there didnt used 2 b a pass thru ball and power bars and now u can controlll plays off the ball
thiefunseen
Report 17 years ago
So, Fifa games comprise of:

An updated player/team roster
An updated graphics engine
A few new nice features
fonz
Report 17 years ago
ps2 is the best console. reason : phat games( eg vice city, gt3,pro evolution soccer etc etc etc) pretty soon driver 3 and gt4 will be out.
its all about the games not the console and as ps2 has got this ,its the best console alive these days.
-Sharp-
totally agree with ya there
thiefunseen
Report 17 years ago
Gamecube is the best because it has Zelda, Mario Kart (soon), MGS: Twin Snakes (soon), F-Zero GX, Pikmin etc. etc.

Besides, having GTA isn't such an advantage, because X-Box will have them soon, and PC does already.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (527)
51.31%
No (500)
48.69%

Watched Threads