?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by vienna95)
didnt i just say that?
yes I said that above but I sent that to them
Johnny 5
Badges: 11
Report 14 years ago
Apparently we "are in trouble now" according to one of the mods.
Ha! What the hell are they going to do? Join?
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
someone repost a link. I gtg in 5 but I will revist for a moment.
shootingstar
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
you're in trouble how?
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BlackHawk)
someone repost a link. I gtg in 5 but I will revist for a moment.
http://www.westlife.com/ubbthreads/p...at=&Board=UBB1
Sparkey
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Uh oh, We're gonna be done for Posting on a web forum dum dum duuuuuuuuuum

Nobody liked my joke:
Q: How many Boy Bands does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: We don't know - lightbulbs last longer than most Boy Bands! I didn't mean westlife They've been going for Years!!!
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
nope my ip has been banned. And I was one of the nice ones
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sparkey)
Uh oh, We're gonna be done for Posting on a web forum dum dum duuuuuuuuuum

Nobody liked my joke:
Q: How many Boy Bands does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: We don't know - lightbulbs last longer than most Boy Bands! I didn't mean westlife They've been going for Years!!!
so have them energy saving light bulbs.
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
try deleting the cookies and then try. Worked for me and i was abusive as hell.
Johnny 5
Report 14 years ago
And you don't have a scrambler? I should see how many times they can ban me. Sort of a John McClane, but in a skyscraper full of girls.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
how do I do that again?
renatuuh
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
blueangel, I'm from the westlife boards and I just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry for everything that has happened... as far as I'm concerned you are still welcome on the boards, but I totally understand if you don't want to come anymore...
I'm glad you sorted things out with pepperpot_ty and I hope you'll get help getting over shane, from what I read that probably won't be easy, but you will get over him...
so whatever it is that you are going to do I wish you all the best and whenever you feel like it just come back to the boards hun...

and for everyone else, could you please stop harrassing the westlife boards... most of us just want to have a good time on there and this all isn't helping much....
shootingstar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
crazy people on that site...
Sparkey
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ohkay so my sarcastic comment makes me seem like i love Westlife oh god!!!!!!!
habosh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I think i will join,I've joined before but never participated,now somebody guess my identity there
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
how do I do that again?
tools - internet options - delete cookes.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by renatuuh)
blueangel, I'm from the westlife boards and I just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry for everything that has happened... as far as I'm concerned you are still welcome on the boards, but I totally understand if you don't want to come anymore...
I'm glad you sorted things out with pepperpot_ty and I hope you'll get help getting over shane, from what I read that probably won't be easy, but you will get over him...
so whatever it is that you are going to do I wish you all the best and whenever you feel like it just come back to the boards hun...

and for everyone else, could you please stop harrassing the westlife boards... most of us just want to have a good time on there and this all isn't helping much....
Sparkey
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Alright I've had my Fun i'll stop harrasing the boards now!!!
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
has the picture been removed?
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago

Thanks for that hun. I hope you can get sense like that into the others heads, such as Knockout and Chardonay. I will come back, occasionally, but not like I used to (3/4 years ago). Ive found a better board this one.
:tsr:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (58)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (19)
21.84%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.49%

Watched Threads