The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

my 4 year old account is banned :frown:
BlueAngel

Eh? They banned you? Does this mean war again? Or did I miss something by missing out a few pages?
2 5 +
Eh? They banned you? Does this mean war again? Or did I miss something by missing out a few pages?

Well I did reply to pepperpot abit offensively, but that was only to stick up for myself. Now theyve banned me permanantly. Im emailing the mods again, to ask why.
lessthanthree
good. you're better off without that fanatical influence.

lol, true.
I was banned and didn't do anything. ******s. :biggrin:
Reply 425
heya sweetie, dont worry about them...we all know that your not mentally ill or anything rubbish like that. :wink:
are you feeling less angry today?
Reply 426
BlackHawk
I was banned and didn't do anything. ******s. :biggrin:

Lol, I only did three posts and got ****ing ip banned. ******s indeed :biggrin:
neha p
heya sweetie, dont worry about them...we all know that your not mentally ill or anything rubbish like that. :wink:
are you feeling less angry today?

lol, hi hun, yeh less less angry. :biggrin:
Reply 428
BlueAngel
lol, hi hun, yeh less less angry. :biggrin:

hehe, cool then..dont let those nerds get to you. your probably never gona meet any of them in your life anyway...their not worth all the thinking about :wink:

but your pretty so it doesnt matter!! :p:
neha p

but your pretty so it doesnt matter!! :p:

:redface: cheers.
I think that the fact that a Westlife forum considers you unsuitable for their society, is almost a prerequisite for integration into any form of mainstream society. So leave them to kill themselves when they split.
2 5 +
So leave them to kill themselves when they split.

lol, :biggrin: U deserve rep for that.

Btw: I got an email from the mod, she said this.

I'm afraid I do not know who banned you, therefore I'm unable to give you a reason for the banning.

Kat

I guess I will have to inform them all. :mad:
Reply 432
im not banned yet :evil:
BlueAngel

And so the mods of this 'official' forum announce their previously 'tacit' support for 'Chamberpot's' actions.

What a delightful bunch of people.
lil penguin kid
im not banned yet :evil:

I've not even joined. We could launch a 2-man assault on the boards, if you want. Beats English.
they ban u but they dont ban the idiots, who caused all this-some teccy should shut thier site down by bombarding it
BlueAngel
:redface: cheers.

I'm your hero....apparently :redface:
anisah
they ban u but they dont ban the idiots, who caused all this-some teccy should shut thier site down by bombarding it

I dont know about that. But Im going to find out, if them lot are still posting :mad: :mad: Its going to be WAR!!!!
Reply 438
2 5 +
I've not even joined. We could launch a 2-man assault on the boards, if you want. Beats English.

Cool. I'll join aswell. :biggrin:
anisah

yeah I wish I knew how to take down sites, this is when we need Daz

Latest

Trending

Trending