ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    lol the rage.

that forum looks a prime use for those who care
    Your about an hour too late. :p:

I used that one already.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkey)
    Well guys Chardonnay has done a good job at "Sorting us out" hasn't she :rofl:
    Make sure you 'undercover agents' take your suicide pills with you when you go back in there. Looks like you're going to need them

ReputationRep:
    lol "Er since when did Kian ever have a pager???!!!! " what a stalker!

ReputationRep:
    I made myself a banner. LOL

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...7/westlife.bmp
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    haha BUSTED!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Makavelli_07)
    I made myself a banner. LOL

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...7/westlife.bmp
    hmm...they'll love it

(add "in a plane crash" in small letters)
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    hey look guys I am a journeyman! Im so proud *tear*

ReputationRep:
    I can't workout there coding for my sig, though.

ReputationRep:
    What?

These people on the westlife board seem ill-they seem to think blueangel is the wierd one but they portray they personally know the band-true idiots-they mke me laugh- i hve one word for theM CHAVTASTIC :thrasher: :tsr:
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    yep! chavs all the way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlackHawk)
    yep! chavs all the way

:dito: , WITH A NAME LIKE CHARDONNAY PASCOE!

ReputationRep:
    Someone tell me how to put my banner in my sig.

There coding is different to most i have used before.

It's usually [img] and [/img] but that isn't the case there.

One of you computer genius' step up and help me. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant thread!

ReputationRep:
    so how did it end?? did the Mods on that forum remove the thread insulting BlueEngel??

ReputationRep:
    BlueAngel, put all the threats and litigation to one side now.

Look how a cross section of what normal people think about you and get help.

You never know, what's happened on wl forum might just be what you need to sort yourself out.

Thinking everyone else is mad, and you're normal is way down the slippery slope to madness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsJones)
    Thinking everyone else is mad, and you're normal is way down the slippery slope to madness.
    This is very true. I think you've taken this so far that you no longer realise how bizarre your behaviour is - I for one am not surprised by some of the reactions people have had to you on this forum (couldn't be bothered to plough through the Westlife forums), and yet you maintain that you're a normal, sane girl. Normal, sane girls do not carry obsessions with celebrities to the extent you have with Shane. If you post things like that letter on public forums, you really ask for all you get, I'm afraid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsJones)
    BlueAngel, put all the threats and litigation to one side now.

Look how a cross section of what normal people think about you and get help.

You never know, what's happened on wl forum might just be what you need to sort yourself out.

BlueAngel has stated that she is receiving therapy

There are plenty of other people on the same site who could do with following her example. Particularly the individual who initiated the whole thing - Pepperpot, Crackpot, Chamberpot - or whatever she calls herself.

She began by at least attempting to empathise with BlueAngel and then turned on her with a kind of viciousness reminiscent of a playground bully turning on a classmate. A very ugly display. She criticises BlueAngel for stalking 'Shane', expressing concern for the safety of him & his family (as if she herself were responsible for it), then cyberstalks BlueAngel herself and then says she has 'zero interest' in her and promptly (and conveniently) bows out of the conversation.

She is a perfect illustration of the fact that chronological maturity is not always equalled by psychological maturity. Incidentally, the word 'normal' is brought up on numerous occasions throughout that thread on the WL site. Well, if those people are the epitome of 'normality', then God preserve me from that state.

If I were BlueAngel I'd run as fast as I could from that group and its participants.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    This is very true. I think you've taken this so far that you no longer realise how bizarre your behaviour is - I for one am not surprised by some of the reactions people have had to you on this forum (couldn't be bothered to plough through the Westlife forums), and yet you maintain that you're a normal, sane girl. Normal, sane girls do not carry obsessions with celebrities to the extent you have with Shane. If you post things like that letter on public forums, you really ask for all you get, I'm afraid.
    I've witnessed some pretty bizarre behaviour in my time. Much more bizarre than that. What's 'normal' anyway? As for the term 'sane' - it's generally only used in forensic psychology.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bratcat)
    I've witnessed some pretty bizarre behaviour in my time. Much more bizarre than that. What's 'normal' anyway? As for the term 'sane' - it's generally only used in forensic psychology.
    I'm aware of the ambiguity surrounding the word "normal" and perhaps it was therefore the wrong term to use. I do think, however, that the extent to which BlueAngel has taken her crush on "Shane" is extremely unhealthy and yes, I do think it is bizarre. The fact that she does not appear to recognise the inappropriateness of her behaviour towards him doesn't exactly strengthen her plight, either.

ReputationRep:
    thats b*llshit really. Everyone has had a crush on a celeb at some point, its just that BlueAngel's is being blown out of proportion by certain people. There is no such thing as normal anyway. Whether or not you think BlueAngel deserves what she got doesnt matter, the fact is someone used a picture of her illegally and it needs dealing with. End of

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.